These Psalms are the overflow of my heart. They are sourced from the deepest part of my soul and reflect my hopes and fears. They arise out of my darkest moments and in my triumph in the hands of God. These rhymes are God inspired and are meant to be rapped to instrumentals and beats.
AstralEnergySOLARNOVA! Featured #PoeTrance Psalms Mix - Click Now!
HEAR THE PSALMS IN ACTION!
1) I see the sky is falling, under the weight of sin, not certain whether I, can endure the pain within; I'm gazing at the sunset, knowing it could be our last, as the final grain of sand, descends the hour glass; Flooding like an avalanche, our moment passes by, and our spirits are condemned, to the hell we left behind; Devouring the hope, like carrion we dined, on the life within our souls, and the light we have in Christ.
2)Cinder tendrils rise, from the firestorm a blazing, black smoke fills the skies, as the light of hope is fading; The Earth is scarcely baron, void of life and naked, of what was on its surface, under the reign of Satan; Lost in idol worship of self, God was forsaken, our people were condemned, to the hell mankind created; Wrought by human hands, in vain we forged the Nations, fought and brought the end, with the war amongst our races.
3) We’re all born unto Earth, bound to our fallen state, to suffer never knowing, why we must endure this pain?; Why were dying in this carnage, unable to escape, devoured in the darkness, without knowing the way?; Without knowing who God is, unable to embrace, the truth before our eyes, all we have is faith; Ignorant and blind, unable to awake, seeking for the tomorrow, dying in the end of days.
4) We’ve all fallen from grace, in the havoc are consumed, by the cascade of deception, that desecrates the truth; The enemy is reining, and we live in vain pursuit, ignoring we are facing, the present state of doom; Awareness hasn’t bloomed, under the veil of lies, but truth is driven through, the shadows like a light; Forged by the hands of God, in the battle of all time, the purest hope still lives, and it will forever shine.
&5) I’m a snowflake fallen from grace, heaven sent, taking the world by storm, I’ve triggered an avalanche; Meant before I was born, to be more than the average Man, Created with a purpose and not by accident; Destined in the Aftermath, amidst the final hour, as the dawning of the final stand, blossoms like a flower; The burden of conviction and judgment overpower, as I buckle to my knees like the world trade towers.
6) I cower blown apart, by the glory of my God, showered by His rain, as it floods the city blocks; Soaked amidst the downpour, of the cascade I am crushed, by a stampede of adrenaline, surging in a rush; Pulsing me with shock, I’m swept away beyond, the lucid sense of falling, the knowing I’ve been struck; by a thousand volts of energy, ripping through my thoughts, like a bullet in the head, point blank, like I’ve been shot.
7) Our planet’s been enveloped in the shadow’s unrest, all men were born blind and led stray from the path; The last living soul’s being damned in its flesh, as the living dead roam, with thirst to be fed; The virulent curse will relentlessly spread, and your all sitting ducks already sick, with the terrible plague, already within, you’re helpless to die in its clutches condemned.
8) We’ve laboured in vain, paving way end, devoured by greed, we forged by our hands; powerful evil, as the nations collapse, all the world’s people, are laid to their rest; We’ve all been betrayed, with a knife in the back, by the devil that plagues both the living and dead; Diablo reigns, but we cant see the threat, like infants born blind sucking milk from the breast.
9) I will at all costs, ascend from this planet, a soul that survived, the worsted that had happened; a climatic time, when the forces that reckoned, shattered the Earth, shaking the pillars of heaven; Baring a curse, from our poisonous womb, we’re delivering birth to demise, letting loose; on the planet a monster, we forged in our sin, with the evil amongst us, existing within.
10) There’s no way to run, no where to hide, when the greatest threat against you, evolving inside; When your living life lost, like sheep running blind, snatch by the wolf, in clutches demise; The darkness slays the light, the shadow slays sun, and the devil in the madness throws the kill switch and runs; Unleashing Armageddon, it ends once it’s begun, in a split of a second, mankind self destructs.
11) I’m on my knees praying to God for the answers, of why we were raised to be plagued by this cancer; cursed by the hate spread by our ancestors, the state of Mankind’s like a spine that’s been shattered; We drown in disaster, choking on blood shed, paralyzed a cripple of our vain human conquest; Sinking in the crimson tide, flood by the bloodbath, clutched within the dusks rise, amidst the final sunset.
12) Enveloped in the conflict, waged between our people, all sides of this war, have been tainted by this evil; facing demise, we reap the death that we sow, and must change our ways, or will reap our own death blow; Forgive and let go of yesterday’s pain, live and let nobody stand in your way, remember were shaping tomorrow today, and never forget the future only we can save.
13) I was born into demise, in a cradle of death, one hope to survive, arms outstretched; reaching for help, with nothing to grasp, bound to this cell eternally damned; Raised into slaughter to die in the end, Armageddon’s upon us, and I’m only one man; Facing extinction I’m only lamb, in need a Shepherd, to show me the path.
14) Devoured by sin, lost in deception, straying to hell, like a blind man left stranded; misled, all alone in the dark, sentenced, to death, behind mortal bars, imprisoned in flesh; I'd kill for the chance of relieving this curse, give anything in the world to insure; One day ill wake up, escape from destruction, find the meaning of life and live for something.
15) Omen mark a coming threat, exploding in your heart, like a bullet in your chest; The fear engulfs your thoughts, and without thinking you act; on instinct like a beast that been backed into a trap; Like a back draft is unleashed, upon all within its path, awakened like a hurricane, amidst the desert sands; Collapsing like a landslide, storming from the past, into our present time, the end is now at hand.
16)Silencing of the lambs, crying from the pain, of wallowing in sin, dying in the disgrace; striking like a snake, death will never wait, to reap all that is owned and rob you of your soul; There’s no way to escape and isn’t any hope, once you’ve sealed your fate, then you have to pay the toll; Eternity is waged and it will cost u all, to walk against our God arbitrary to the law.
17)Before my eyes, I’ve seen the life be torn from mortal flesh, seen the light once again, reborn amongst the ash; like the phoenix set ablaze reborn after its death, from a spark into a storm of flame vengeance and wrath; In my heart I feel the warriors pain, being condemned in the curse of the end of all days; being damned by my thirst like a moth lit ablaze, burned alive by the burning desire inside towards the light.
18)Blinded by my lust, in the scorch of heat scathed, I find myself lost and unable to wake; as the nightmares combust, I’m unable to face, the truth of my past, that is sealing my fate; I choke and I gasp for a breath I can’t catch, I tear at my flesh at an itch I cant scratch; My soul cries within to be freed from the grasp of this corpse, being devoured by the heat of the storm.
19)This combat’s evolved beyond the wars of our fathers, we’re raising the bar, taking it farther; We’re coming on stronger than ever before, destroying all life with our tactics of war; Unleashing the atom, but aiming for more; shaking the pillars of heaven, a disgrace to the Lord; We’ve fallen forsworn, to the clutches of Satan, like all men before, and we still haven’t changed yet.
20)You’re all being warned, of what we are facing, we’ll all be destroyed, in this world’s devastation; Mankind is racing, to an ultimate end and we’re all going to stop, fast dead in our tracks; Transcending the limits, we fall over the edge, into a bottomless pit, eternally damned; Unless we repent, and do as God says, we all will be condemned in this foolish nonsense.
21) Questioning the moment, as the future is as stake, I’m gazing through the hour glass, watching every grain; Falling in a shower that, time cannot contain, the pattern is unfolding and determining our fate; Gazing at my past I pray it’s not too late, to sever every strand and shatter every chain; Forever make a change that will always resonate, so hungry for salvation, I'll give God anything.
22) There’s nothing I won’t pay, to see this hell erased, I’d sacrifice this carcass just to see my people saved; Arise against the carnage of my people’s evil ways, like the cold steel of an axe, cutting down against the grain; I see the world collapse, and I see the human race, has torn the world to shreds, Infecting it with waste; the planet has been bled, by species that’s enslaved, to the devil that’s within, the system like a plague.
23) Think outside the shallow strides, your wading through your paradigm. Take a leap and faith and dive into the truth and blow your mind; An upheaval is unleashed, like the furious exploding tide, a typhoon rocks the beach and consumes the planet in its rise; It floods you like Atlantis, leaves you frozen still in time, levels a whole nation, not a single tower scrapes the sky; awestruck as you face the light, you feel the force inside collide, within a clashing universe, there’s nowhere you can run and hide.
24) In a sudden wrath of judgment, they fall under conviction, seeing the face of destruction, the threat of extinction; Exposed, cold and naked, disgraced as the children, who forsook the heavens, and forfeit existence; Dealt with the devil and were doomed for their sin, never can they let go of the evil they did; Forever they will know, they slit their own wrists, by murdering the world like a child in the crib.
25) It devours the light, come morning all is dead, no more powers collide, nothing stirs in its stead; All were laid to their rest, but no one stirs in their bed, a black plague of death, has relentlessly spread; Infecting the world, stripping the life, bare to the bone, a shade of pearl white; scared and alone, we orbit the sun, with no where to call home, cause of what we’ve become.
26) Diablo’s run ramped, desecrating History, the truth remains clandestine, torn apart amidst deceit; within the grand deception, it all remains a mystery, lost to unholy madness, we fester in the killing spree; Suffer scourged by quenchless pain for all eternity, no hope for our redemption, no hold upon reality; Point blank we face catastrophe, the blight of brutal carnage, on the brink of global suicide, we hold forever hostage.
27) It surges through the system, like anthrax in the mail, shattering existence, shrapnel bombs like hail; disaster rips the sky to shreds, burning hot as hell, in the downpour of the reigning death, our final hope is drowned; Racing down a one way track, towards the nether realm, condemned we take our final steps, too late to turn back now; We’re reckoning unto the end, too arrogant and proud, to realize our souls are damned, unto to fate we dealt.
28) Like a tundra stretching bitter cold, the outreaches beyond, the warmth of heaven’s glory, a wasteland of disgust; Blasted by the wrath of man, spirals and combusts, in a winter of nuclear war spanning all across; every sector of the frozen world, demolished at a cost, our souls cannot repay, foresworn unto our God; Forever we are lost, unto the burden of our treachery, to late to ever stop our wars and overt the catastrophe.
29) Our evil’s even scared the Lord, warheads of our malevolence, flooded like a locust swarm, amidst the planet’s fatal end; As darkness blotted out the sun, the final drop of blood was shed, and all who lived to see the end, were cursed to know the pain of death; The toll to pay’s beyond our grasp, the never ending fate condemned, to fall enslaved to Satan’s hand, and never rise above again; A total hell without relent, a fire consuming every sense, the worst of nightmare you ever dreamt, a terror that will never end.
30) The feverous disgust inside, twists within your stomach, like a belly filled with butterflies, that flutter as you plummet; Free falling you are flooded, by the G-Forces combusting, in merciless assault, as you fall you feel it crushing; Like a sledge hammer has struck, it decimates your senses, fills you full of shock, awestruck it knocks you senseless; Facing certain death, your cowering defenceless, but before you hit the ground, you wakeup on your mattress.
31) Sweat soaking the sheets, deluded by your fear, nothing’s as it seems, feels like the end is closing near; Hopeless in despair, in the darkness nothing’s clear, it’s all a blur of madness and confusion at its sheer; Your eyes are dripping tears, captivated in the moment, twisted by the terror, still fearing death approaches; afraid under the covers, the torment leaves you hopeless, horrified you shudder, tell you realize, you’ve woken.
32) I'm taking you higher, to the next level, blazing like fire, in the last battle; Rising above, the depths of the shadows, shining in the darkness, like the flame upon the candle; Engaging in this warfare, I slaughter foes like cattle, came to bring the order, came to change the channel; Tuned to the higher level, I’m living as example, so passionate for God, burning so hot you cannot handle.
33) I’m a hard knock to your mind state, a A-Bomb that blows up, causing Earth quakes; no coin toss, I show up always in first place, your jaw drops, get knocked out, when I get on stage; Don’t hold back just unleash, let go and escape, dive in and fly free, break out of your cage; Don’t let them forget you, without a trace, your meant to be great too just arm and engage.
&34) I’ve been waiting for so long, sun burned by my exposure, scathed amidst the dawn, the pain is taking over; My lucid sense is sober, though I’m so intoxicated, with the sickness of this planet, so lost within this hatred; Don’t think I’ll ever make it, so late and left so jaded, by the devil that’s within, like a creation of Wes Craven; I’m fighting with my demons, but feel so small and caged in, like I can’t escape the terrible reality I’m facing.
35) Turn the other cheek and try to walk away, but its still all that I see, every hour every day; its still part of me, as I struggle just to break, through the surface of this nightmare, like I’m drowning in a lake; In a pool of blood I’m slaughter, like the lamb slain on the alter, a fallen sacrifice, for the vain hopes of our fathers; I teeter and I totter, on the brink of Earth’s collapse, as we race towards our death’s, and stop dead in our tracks.
36) I harbour the stronghold of God deep inside me, starved for some peace midst continual fighting; Trying to find truth, when everyone’s lying, in this deep fall from grace, so few are righteously climbing; We transcend the limits, falling over the edge, into a bottomless pit, the souls are condemned; to the sickness within, with no hope to repent, in a forever that’s bleak, an eternity damned.
37) I spark the revolution, striking at the speed of light, movement so fast, it’s beyond the Seeing Eye; lucid it stabs in the depths in your mind, shocks you like lightning, that bombs from the sky; Like the fist of the heavens, it shatters the Earth, breaking the planet, in one last final purge; of all of man kind, one hope for rebirth, if we come to the light, and be cleansed of this curse.
38) The trumpets of the angels cry, in uproar from the heavens, souls lost in the tides of war, drowning in ascension; pounding in your chest it’s, sounding from the end in, a furious upheaval of Christ, thirsty for vengeance; Living with a death wish, this global suicide, suffocates the planet, in a chokehold of demise; You cannot run and hide, when your enveloped in its clutches, face it on all sides, tainted inside you are corrupted.
39) We all will face the judgement, and have to pay the toll, we’ve all become the culprits, and sacrificed our souls; There’s nothing left to stop us, in our sin we’re bound to fall, crumpled midst the crushing force, of the wrecking ball; As water floods the haul, we are drowning in a submarine, a thousand leagues bellow, the surface of the churning sea; we have no where to go, no hope for our eternity, abandoned and alone, our spirits cannot rest in peace.
40) Change manifests with the first light of Christ, as it strikes from the eye of the storm in the sky; The first born of the Lord, at the dawn of all time, with the word of God’s herald, a hope to unite; all souls upon earth, across every nation, not all man has heard, the Lord’s declaration, of what was endured, in the fall of creation, in the war that was waged, from the heavenly places.
41) Christ will prevail as the one and only, king above all so high yet lowly; I think of the cross, and wonder how lonely, it must have been for him, to die exposing; The hypocritical hearts of the pharisees, just love for themselves and their selfish beliefs; They murdered the prophet and bowed the knee, to hades where they'll spend eternity.
42) I'm crossing over deep into hostile territory, reaching for souls despite the terror in me; Diving .into the fray, like the one hundred and first, as D-Day unleashes, and the world heads towards; The final battle in the clash of the titans, I conquer like a blitzkrieg, crashing like lightning; For God I'm fighting, ascending I'm raptured, sacrifice everything for the hope that comes after.
43) Derived from brutality, the 20th century, was terribly wrought, with the sin of humanity; uncountable fatalities, and one hope for living, one true blessing, the father is giving; The gift of the son, the path of a Christian, if you're seeking the answer, open up and listen; The word of the master, is stellar and glistens, across the galaxies, going on without ending.
44) Exposing the slander, exalting the truth, the promise I'm after, is pure living proof; I've wrestled with angels, the noose isn't loose, it's tight round the windpipe, best not make a move; Off the throne of grace, elevated raised, your loosing your balance, in the human race; in the coming days, you will see and taste, the bitter destruction of human waste
45) Dying of a quenchless thirst, this desert burns my ravaged flesh, blazes like a furnace, as it desecrates my numbing sense; Scorches me ablaze inside, this agonizing touch of death, hurls me past the brink of doom, and forces me over the edge; Inside my soul is being damned, amidst our global suicide, born to take the final stand, but crippled and left paralyzed; weight upon my shoulders, like an anvil crashed down from the sky, landed with unholy might, under its weight I broke my spine.
46) I soar like a black falcon, Roar like a mighty lion, war without safe haven, and storm like the clashing Titans; Born with a thirst for vengeance, forged by the fist of heaven, crawling on my hands of knees, I’m scorned by brutal intentions; Numb from the pain I’m senseless, caught midst a world collapsing, lost like a fallen angel, swallowed by the grand deception; Fallen from the higher level, desperate to regain what’s lost, plummeting to hell descending, forever separate from God.
47) I’m warring on the front lines, slay you with the soul blade, enemies on all sides, emerging the battle unscathed; Soldiers in the last days, rise against the world’s grain, never will surrender cause we’re rising up in God’s name; Glory to the Kingdom, in holy retribution, we purge the grand deception, shatter the illusions; lost amidst a flood of lies, reality burns lucid, but unseen like a stealth fighter, you cannot track the movement.
48) Its hits you like a Nuke, detonated in your ribcage, a super nova blowing up, across the reaches of space; furious the fires unleash, ragging like the furnace blaze, scorching you with fear and awe, as you reach a higher state; Dying you are born again, resurrected from the flame, forced under the might of God, it floods you like a tidal wave; rushes deep inside you soul, every cell has come awake, filled with new found glory, you are welcomed into God’s embrace.
49) I’m stalking destiny, like a hunter in the wild, desperate for a piece, like a starving third world child; I get down on my knees, as it’s flowing like the Nile, flooded with the energy, to run a thousand miles; Embarking on an enterprise, venturing beyond, the limits of the humankind, forging a new dawn; Blazing with the truth inside, I’m rising with my God, we set it off ignite the fuse, it blows up like an atom bomb.
50)Triumphant in the aftermath, when all is in account, I rising again after death, nothing holds me down; In love my soul is drowned, as I'm seeking for the Lord, I'm hungering for more, deep inside my core; My heart has been reborn, in the eye within the tempest, brewed on heavens forge, consuming with redemption; Amidst the final sentence of damnation of all evil, destruction of the devil and salvation for our people.
51) I’ve seen the face of death, in my reflection in the mirror, Its frozen clawing hands, grabbed at my throat and drew me nearer; Choking me of breath, as it tightened I could hear, the cries of fallen angels, pounding in my mind state clear; Blazing was the furnace, midst the agonizing fear, I was swept up in its current, as it stabbed me like a spear; Impaled me through the stomach, the pain brought me to tears, as my soul began to plummet, the hell fire’s burned severe.
52) The song of an Angelic soul, in desperation cries, plummeting from grace it falls, deeper into sky; praying for the hand of God, to rescue the divine, to purge us of our wicked flesh, and save our souls inside; Caught amidst the bitter end, the wrecking force collides, born to take final stand, to fight for what is right; Rise against the system, to follow after Christ, worshiping euphorically, blessed to be alive.
53) My life’s transformed, a light to the world once again reborn, To fight for my God in this age of war, a life that emerged from an undead corpse; an attorney of Christ in the devil’s court, God showed me the truth, and I couldn’t ignore, burden of doom forevermore; Unleashed on the brink of our last resort, to stand up for God, like a lion king and roar.
54) Rising above the eye of the storm, a clear sky of hope like a water fall poured; into my heart and pierced like a thorn, through the callus of apathy sharp like a sword; Shaped for the battle like iron on the forge, through the challenging of hardship that I have endured; I was desperate for change, and my fate was in store, for unprecedented change unlike ever before.
55) I got down upon my knees, at the base of the alter, not sure what to believe, but finding faith in the father; A broken man so weak, with what it takes to be stronger, if he’d only fine the lion in sight roaring like thunder; Trying to find the light, but the shadow’s getting darker, trying to find the way, but the way keeps get harder; Desperate for some hope as the planet Earth falls under, trying to find the life, in the reflection of a martyr.
56) A burden on shoulders, like the weight of an eternity, blazing in the fires of hell, consuming every part of me; Broke me under pressure and only broken could I see, the wager of my sin could forever cost my everything; Blind within a labyrinth, so lost to my inequity, I stumbled on without the sense of knowing that I could be free; Shatter every chain walking in my destiny, forever have salvation and forever have eternal peace.
57) Released from my prison like a bat out of hell, unleashed with a mission and a story to tell; to all of God’s children, all the angels who fell, from grace in the instant that Satan rebelled; I swear I saw a vision as an angel came down, to Earth from the heavens, ordained with a crown; He shattered the bars and opened my cell, called unto my heart then I caught the rebound.
58) Astonished I drowned, in the glory of God, awestruck I blacked out, and when I woke up; I was never the same, in that moment grew up, into the Man I’m today, you wouldn’t know who I was; I’m a different man now, it’s so obvious, I’ve found a reason to live, without it I’m just; walking undead, self-serving my lust, a story that ends, a case that’s closed shut.
59) I pray for the fallen, war torn and falling, in the grasp of the maelstrom, desperately clawing; with my hands for salvation, damned as I’m facing, the horrible truth, betrayed and forsaken; We die crucified by the sin of the ancients, still redolent in the next generation; we’re still resonate our forefather’s hatred; amidst the aftermath the whole world’s desecrated.
60) Lost amidst the havoc, that’s destroying this planet, caught in the vice of this chaos, blood, inferno and ashes; driven like a steak through the heart, the conviction runs ramped, and tears me apart, inside I’m totally desperate; Devoured by this agony, in battle I’m stranded, fighting through the bloodshed, in the hell of the trenches; Gazing to the heavens for a way through the madness, trying to ascend out of this mortal entrapment.
61) I’m crying out to the Lord, wounded and dying, without spoken words, my screaming is silent; Dreaming of rising, to the heavens above, beyond the grasp of this death, into the hands of my God; In the second that pass, I remember what was, with no second chance, to change who I’ve become; I beg for forgiveness and pray to the father, to comfort me, lifting the weight of this trauma.
62) I slip an fall under, embracing the rest, crashing like thunder, the heart in my chest; rages like a stampede then stops dead in its tracks, choking I cant breath as I’m gasping for breath; As the spectre of life fades, my vision goes black, in the torture of my pain, this carcass is shed; as my spirit releases its bondage of flesh, an angel spreads his wings to soar to life without end.
63) It explodes through my mind, again and again, like a Ghost lost in time, I forever reflect; the moment I died, and the life that I lived, stone cold in the light, of this war’s aftermath; Untold throughout time, still the secret is kept, still veiled in enigma, all wonder is quenched; stilled by the knowing, the lies no longer exists, the truth is burned in my mind, and I will never forget.
64)God was with me in death, at my side in the anguish, Martyred for Christ, I never was vanquished; You can’t take my life, it wasn’t mine to begin with, it belongs to the Lord and cannot be extinguished; Though cut down in war, I compose this English, for my spirit lives on, forever distinguished; like the light of the sun, to fight for one mission, rising above triumphant in heaven.
65)Preparing for my future, I reflect on my past, in the present realizing, life has come to an end; In an instant its all over even before I began, sometimes you don’t notice that it goes by so fast; Cherish every moment, only precious time is left, before we perish realizing, all things come to an end; Be careful how your life is spent, and dare not let yourself forget, that you’re in eternal debt, a debt that you too soon neglect.
66) Life’s a struggle to ascend, reaching for the stars, but don’t stray over the edge, or you’ll hit the bottom hard; We all fall unto death, but some never get back up, only the penitent will pass, rising to the top; You have to choose to walk, a straight and narrow path, fallowing God’s promise or you never will be blessed; In sinfulness we plummet, and we never will bounce back, reborn amidst the heavens, if we never will repent.
67) I spread wings and fly, through sky beyond sky, am one with my source, with oneness in Christ; I’m thundering words, like lightning that strikes, consuming the world, with a brilliant light; Healing the wounds from the wars of our past, I fight to withstand, the pressures to back; down from the mission, giving Satan some slack, instead I constrict and I choke him to death.
68) One flesh, one world, one human race, a million diseases and only one cure that saves; A million choices, that we all have to face, don’t believe the commercials, there’s only one way; billions of faces, but we’re all are the same, soaked in the downpour, up to the waste; We’ll drown without an arch, in the flood of the rain, swimming with the sharks, because we’ve fallen from Grace.
69) We’re all living in vain, building castles on the beach, that will all be swept away, as the ocean is unleashed; Shattering the nations, under typhoon’s reach, a colossal flood of water, breaks the world deep underneath; Like Atlantis we’ll submerge, in the vast depths of the flooding, stilled without a stir, our souls are left with nothing; Devoured by this curse, the world dies as we’re watching, it bleakly in abandon, assuming Christ is coming.
70) The fools are simply trusting, living Luke warm selfish lives, God will shatter your presumptions, with the coming of the Christ; Like an Earthquake that’s erupting, in your shallow paradigm, it will all come in surprise, like a thief comes in the night; Nobody knows the time, when the Messiah will be known, but be ready on your Guard, at the front door of your home; there's going to be a knock, it will be our only hope, and you need to be prepared, for He’ll say “come now lets Go”.
71) They’re reigning hell in the streets, with terrorist car bombs, spreading disease, like sex without condoms; A virulent plague, spread by arson, is swelling ablaze with the flesh of fallen; Burning with rage, they cause mass destruction, hearts filled with a pain, and wicked corruption; Thirsty for vengeance, they quench with the bloodshed, wrought by the hand, of the Islamic gunman.
72) Militant hordes, are infesting the streets, an insidious swarm, of flesh eating disease; They’re devouring Earth, in scourges that feed, on the millions cursed, by this world’s poverty; Unbearable hurt, brings them down to their knees, before an image of God, that is purely deceit; Tearing apart, the whole Middle East, they justify the violence, with religious beliefs.
73) Thirsty for death, bombs strapped to the chest, willing to die, hoping its freedom at last; Murdering lives, descending to hell, didn’t think twice, without the shadow of a doubt; Embraced a demise, in the middle a crowd, committing suicide, just to take some people down; Pocket full of nails, shrapnel tearing out, as the blast tares him apart, the bodies hit the ground.
74) Decapitated corpses, are found in the gutter, tortured to death, the masses are slaughtered; sectarian war, fought between brothers, tears our family apart, as they're killing each other; We bleed the same colour of blood when its spilled, but we’re judged by the covers, of faith we were dealt; We hate one another, but are killing ourselves, and as the whole world falls under, we are all left without.
75) The last of a bloodline, falls dead in war, passionate love life, wed to the sword; Hearts filled with pain, though numb like a whore's, lost in a maze, with no open doors; No way beyond the vice of this hate, when you’re fallen from God, in the depths of disgrace; forever you’re clutched, in your own human waste, forever in debt, till forever’s repaid.
76) Driven insane, by Diablo’s reign, amidst a history of lies, the world wandered astray; as misery, blight, and heart throbbing pain, tears through a victim, of another deranged; Islamic terrorist, on mission engaged, orchestrating the butchery, that billions face; The corpses in the streets, become another cold case, hidden faces, silenced screams, lost without a trace.
77) Blood staining his clothes, alone and no one knows, he’s outside in the cold, abandoned without hope; Walks a lonely road, has no where to go, hasn’t got a home, and cannot find his soul; Clinging to the past, he can’t forgive his dad, for giving him that slap, and treating him like trash; locked out with a slammed, door shut in his face, he doesn’t give a damn, if he lives or dies today.
78) Twisting him with rage, he’s borderline insane, feels like he’s gonna snap, and throw his life away; Holding nothing back, he wants to vent his hate, dares to take a stab, so someone else can feel the pain; Get’s down on both knees, in desperation prays, for God to shine a light, to illuminate the way; show him there’s a hope, for his life to be saved, that he’s more than just a corpse, rotting in a grave.
79)Living consumed, by a cascade of bloodshed, no way to break through, the clutches of darkness; No way to know truth, the truth is a privilege, you can’t afford plagued, by poverty’s sickness; The age of war, leaves the innocent victim, forced to work for pennies, in the sweat shops as children; they roam the alley, garbage picking, under the curse, there’s no faith in heaven.
80) Disgusting resentment, festers within, the heart of the starving, third world kid; While the world turns away, in the end of days spins, on an axis of evil, this child’s sick to death; Millions dying, millions dead, from the wicked injustice, upon which we’re bread; everyone needs a peace, but they have none instead, as this volatile virus, continues to spread.
81) I’m crusading with the vengeance of God burning within, facing the apocalypse, falling in the end; Rebirth a new born lamb, in the shadow of the Shepherd amidst the final stand, as the planet Earth is shattered; I’m swept away in fury, as I watch the world collapse, on a one way track to hell, speeding forward fast; Amidst the Armageddon, sown by human hands, reaped by our stupidity, the folly of the Man.
82) I lived amidst the vanity, feeling so dead inside, as I slipped into insanity, trying to run and hide; from the voices in my mind, running ramped in the carnage, on the brink of our demise, midst the triumph of the darkness; The final days upon us, and all spirits are consumed, by the wickedness of Satan, an eternal fate of doom; falls on all creation, the final judgment looms, in the headlines of our suicide, that shows up on the news.
83) Our families being slaughtered, in the eyes of our God, brother killing brother, tear each other apart; Divided by our races, one colour of blood, is spilling on the pavement, like water it floods; Too caught up in the hatred, we’ve forgotten we must love, that we could all be blessed, if we united as one; Lost within our stubbornness, its almost to late to stop, the wrath of Apocalypse, that's already wrought.
84) The money the world, spends on cigarettes, would save the third world, from a painful death; Water that's filthy, is all thats left, from a History of misery, we can't take back; Our wasteful excess, could write a check, that would feed the poor, a second chance; to live an abundant life, like those in a West, but the gluttonous fools, won't let them be blessed.
85) The façade of eternal doom, stalks me like a hunter, seeking for a sense of truth, I’m turning to the Father; Longing for the light of Christ, though darkness has me sundered, it up heaves as a lighting strike, roars like holy thunder; I dream to taste the distance, though the slave can only wonder, embracing my existence, within these carnal covers; Returning to the essence, slipping falling under; exhausted from this lifestyle, like my spirit has been plundered.
86) It raptures like a newborn, emerging from the carcass, of a life plagued by infirmity, past sickened and tarnished; Birthed from the enlightenment, embracing who your God is, a new life is awoken to the purpose, fully conscious; For the first time you arise, out of a dream you never noticed, shedding infidelity, attaining holy focus; From the ruin of deception, you’ve finally awoken, you realize the terrible lies, you were once soaked in.
87) Truth remained unspoken, till the day the gospel flooded, into your heart as it was opened, to the Christ that surely cometh; Born into a world of sin, of man who was corrupted, by the devil that exists within, preaching from pulpit; Ruling from the throne the kings, they reign over the subjects, surrendered to their power, we’re viewed as only object; They’re reigning with a tyranny, the Father views as loveless, surrender to your God, and you’ll truly know what love is.
88) From an age before time, to the day we decide, a judgment for each, of the whole humankind; Alpha to Omega, the Titans collide, and fate is a saga, one destiny writes; One king above all, will reign on the throne, one kingdom will stand, triumphant alone; The Devil will fall, and hell will be home, to all that is wicked, scorched to the bone.
89) The stars tell a story, a clash between two titans, warring throughout everything, for eons they’ve been fighting; Throughout the very essence, of the galaxies colliding, the universe is blazing, with the conflict they ignited; Our fates will be decided, by the coming of the Christ, the one who lives enlightened, by the spirit deep inside; through the darkness he is guided, by the purest beam of light, shattering deception, with truth He reigns with holy might.
90) A warm horizon blazes, with a rusty setting sun, the cataclysm rages, with the power of the one; Lost in the end of days, this is no time for fun, its time to come awake, and know the Christ has come; Don’t matter where your from, or where you place your faith, it matters what you’ve done, and if you love or hate; It matters if your heart, is in a righteous state, and matters if your seeking, to see the Father's face.
91)Like a waterfall, it all pours out, the word of God, upon my mouth; Within my heart, the kingdom reigns, in a day that’s dark, and lit ablaze; Without the grace, the light is swallowed, by the final days, and the end that fallows; Cause we went stray, there’s no tomorrow, only eternal pain, and unholy sorrow.
92) Born in the end of time, the climax of forever, a part of human kind, a lifeline that’s been severed; All man is warring blind, and all will fall together, into a lake of fire, scorched within the nether; Tomorrow sees the judgment, today we face the test, we all will sow and reap a fate, and all should do our best; You never know what is to come, these moments are our last, tomorrow will be born ablaze, with what was in our past.
93) We’ll all endure a future, created by the clash, a war between the Titans, that’s over in a flash; We play a game of chicken, and all are doomed to crash, reality is obvious, if you do the math; We dream to taste the heavens, like the flowers dream of spring, the Christ lived as a peasant, but god made him a king; We’re choosing in the present, what tomorrow brings, the Lord will lead you home, only if you’re fallowing.
94) I move at hyper speed, across the Universe, you can’t decipher me, I’m beyond the planet Earth; my spirit fights for peace, enveloped in this curse, war is all I’ll see, until the raptures birthed; I put the kingdom first, seeking for the Lord, forsaking mortal thirst, holy at the core; though worse may come to worse, I know there’s something more, Leaping through the threshold, to see what is in store.
95) No one is taller, than the last man standing, I light the world ablaze, with the flame I’m fanning; Working against Satan, and the end he’s planning, trying to save the souls, that the devils damning; trying to seize control, of the entire planet, evil takes its toll, sin is causing damage; Lost within the chaos, in my heart I panic, as the titans face off, we are swallowed by the havoc.
96) We walk a path that’s tragic, destructions in our wake, a destiny of sadness, it’s a holocaust we face; Total annihilation, the end of every race, the end of every nation, condemning every fate; It's time to come awake, to the truth I trumpet, warring cross the cosmos, the Lord's triumphant; Submit yourself to God, or you will end with nothing, only eternal pain, and infinite upset.
97) Within my heart, time stands still, forever is frozen, by a grasping chill; I honour with remembrance, those who have been killed, enduring the oppression, to follow God's will; The challenge is fierce, its a fight uphill, many will fall, blood will be spilled; its a constraint struggle, so charge full tilt, upslope to where your destiny will be fulfilled.
98) I've seen the light, fall from grace, into the darkest abyss, of the outer space; I've felt the tears of God, upon my face, and know I caused the downpour, with my mortal hate; I know in my heart, I could never erase, what I've done in my sin, its so bitter to taste; but I taste anyways, cause I cannot escape, reality burns cold within my mind state.
99)Within the Timescape, time is all we have, we forever reminisce, the good times that we had; but never can forget, the times that were bad, sometimes I think about, my past and get sad; but I'm changing today, and I'm taking a stab, at controlling the fate, the future will add; Destiny is mine, and for that I am glad, the best is yet to come, you ain't seen nothing yet.
100) Go with the flow, be humbled and low, in your heart know, that we reap what we sow; In a race against time, there's no time to go slow, be on fire for your God, like a light house glow; Now is the time, and this is the moment, the Titans clash in your mind, with the omen; but you must decide, to seize fate and own it, only the wise, will find the way open.
101) In deception we are blind, wading through the disaster, I pray I won’t fall under, before I find the answer; Dragged down under cover, in the waters that arise, the truth is left unuttered, silenced in the lies; Drowning as we suffer, in the oceans crimson tide, remnant of a slaughter, in the battles of mankind; Blood red from the bloodshed, of the fallen sacrifice, wasted for the gluttons, our God has paid the price.
102) Fearless they collide, uncannily possessed, by the devil deep inside, the hearts within their chests; Blocking our way through, with faults we can’t get passed, unless we have a truce, and all honour the pact; All obey the truth, of heavens as it is spread, across the planet Earth, amongst the shattered lambs; The Shepherd has returned, salvation is at hand, but you must accept the cure, or forever be condemned.
103) Man gives birth, to the abomination, weapons of mass destruction, wreck every nation; The people wish they, had never been created, bowing to beg mercy, from the very one they hated; Until the brutal end, they pursued their wants, ignoring the consequences, their sin has caused; They rushed on head strong, with no moment to pause, to look at the cross, and what men did to God.
104) The devil consumes, the immaculate truth, with filthy deception, I cut out at the roots; I bare the prophetic, light of the heavens, stumbling, in an accent to perfection; This chaotic dimension, has been utterly shattered, the cosmos is finite, our souls are what matters; We go on forever, in heaven or hell, man crucified the Christ, who came down to help.
105) Is this reality, before my eyes, or am i dreaming, and I'm blind; Never knowing what ill find, amidst the maelstrom in my mind; Powers within me collide, two Titans in and endless fight, for everlasting sovereignty, to rain down upon every life; Tomorrow's pain is in the wake, taunting the Lord in every way, everyone and everything, will rise from death, to share one fate; I'm wondering what it would take, to change the world and save the day; bowing to my knees i pray, to our Holy Father, come what may.
106) Embracing grace and providence, I'm living for the promises, of God to be fulfilled, knowing what the hardship is; Hated by mankind, struggling in consciousness, the persecution wont prevail, for I have holy confidence; Not hope in myself, but hope in knowing who God is, knowing God is one with me, and there's no such thing as accidents; Things happen for a reason, so know that what is happening, is only for a season, it passes so just get passed it.
107) You can rise to conquer, even if your suffering, you'll find a holy refuge, within the kingdom blossoming; Release yourself and let loose from, from the inner cause of sin, breaking heavens set rules, that keeps you holy deep within; See your Lord in everything, from oceans to the butterfly, bow down and be humbled, and you will rise and learn to fly; Soar on angels wings, deeper and deeper into sky, approach the holy king, there is no need for you to be shy.
108) The warning lights are flashing, the sirens blazing, the Lord gives satisfaction, for the waters you've been craving; Be filled and never empty, of Gods eternal greatness, if you turn to flesh, you will be sorrily mistaken; In the wake of grace, its yours for the taking, life sometimes deals you blows, but it still is what you make it; It's passing by before your eyes, so reach on out and take it, don't let yourself be left behind, because you wouldn't face it.
109) I rise beyond the threshing floor, reaching for the vine, grasping for the essence more, of what is divine; Seeking my inheritance, knowing what is mine, i hold it in my consciousness, in the corner of my mind; You can not run and hide, from the awesomeness of Him, you'll either die to self, or your bound to die to sin; After death's the judgment, and in sin you wont get in, banished from the kingdom, you will wish you never lived.
110) The world isn't listening, to what I'm envisioning, power beyond, all mortal reasoning; You rise up against me, but fall in my afterglow, feebly crumbling, before my very soul; There's one thing you need to know, I'm one with the father, stand against the grain, and your bound to be slaughtered; All or nothing, your with or against, you can choose glory, or forever be disgraced.
111) High jacked I'm stacked, got the devil in check, pocket aces in hand, God the Father's, got my back; I stand in the wake, totally engaged, walking in my destiny, moving at a quick pace; Giving God the best of me, never choosing disgrace, over Alpha's providence, until I see him face to face; I'll seek heavens promises, sheltered from the fiery lake, holding nothing back, till there's nothing left for me to take.
112) God cleanses the spirit, though our guilty hands are blood stained, audacity is fearless, till it sees the rage on Gods face; Wrath will be poured out, upon the enemies of His grace, so do not choose rebellion, rising up against; My destiny is laced, with the power of the Lord, sent unto the front line, a soldier waging war; It's over in a flash, and all that is left are scars, heirlooms of the battles, I fought with all my heart.
113) So many shattered dreams, I slowly fade away, cracking at the seems, broken in the end of days; Only God can make me whole, I'm walking in his way, hoping he will save my soul, setting forever straight; Welcoming his holiness, I'm living in his wake, dwelling in the aftermath, shining lit ablaze; I follow him because I can, daring not to stray, separate from destiny, unto my own dismay.
114) I'm lost without you, show me the way, help me find truth, I'm deceived in a maze; So many lies, leave my eyes hazed, draped by the curtain, empty in space; So many fall in sin suffocated by the twilight, blinded in the darkness, amidst the final firefight; Dancing in the fire's light, I'm rising like the dawn, ascending the decent, as the nations drop their bombs.
115) Breath it in deep, like your desperate for a toke', but know this isn't weed, its the holy ghost; When the end will come, heaven only knows, until you find the answers, follow after hope; Be fully consumed, with the wisdom of your God, seek to find the truth, within the way of love; Pass on through the narrow gate, few will ever find, seek to make an impact, materialize.
116) The rapture births phenomenon, within the mortal sphere, nations rise up dropping bombs, but me I will not fear; I'm walking with the light within, and now its time to hear, the words of God upon my lips, now kissing your ears; Open up your mind to truth, and see what there's to see, only one will rise above, and rule eternity; The God you choose to worship, will be your legacy, and you'll forever bare the fruit, for what you sow you'll reap.
117) Nothing here lasts forever, towers fall, life-lines are severed, as the powers brawl; Amidst the global reckoning, I feel so small, humbled before heaven, on my knees I crawl; You won't stand the test of time, like the Berlin wall, this radical rebellion's, a wrecking ball; It's shattering the enemies, of heavens call, to serve the great commission, with your all and all.
118) What are you waiting for child, the time has come, to face the awesome truth, that you can't outrun; It's breaking through, whether you like it or not, it's kicking down doors, and ripping up the block; It's taking to the streets, overthrowing the devil, representing peace, as the nations are levelled The ball's in our court, in the hands of the rebels, rising against, until the matter's settled.
119) As the rush comes, your heart pumps, a thousand beats a second, pounding in your chest, as you gaze upon perfection; Only after death, will you realize it happened, in the day that passed the judgment, on existence everlasting; It burns within your eyes, as you watch it all unfold, stoking the soul within, in the heart that was once cold; Now your filled with warmth, a joy you almost sold, for a momentary pleasure, you touched but couldn't hold.
120) Your only hope for life, is following the Christ, through the heart of the battle, into the worst part of the fight; Never back down, from what you have inside, never hold back, shining heaven's light; It's so bitter cold, in this terrible war, we're all crucified, and all bare the scars; Of living on Earth, no one said it wasn't hard, your bound to get hurt, don't let it change who you are.
121) The Saga continues, unfolding before us, the universe churns, in warfare and combusts; around us, we don't care, and seek after our lusts, instead of arising, we fall into disgust; Mistrust divides us, like the sand on the beach, when we should be one, we're living like each; has their own path, something different to seek, divided our nations, succumb to defeat.
122) Engaged in a quest, for an end to this pain, in a world that combusts, in these cold end of days; Frozen and barren, lit up ablaze, with civil unrest, and death in its wake; Ashes of hate, and immense hurricanes, creep cross the planet, and sweep us away; I'm seeking the Lord, trying to stay, on the neglected path, without going astray.
123) Time turns the page, and time will not wait, as the saga continues, not a second too late; Nuclear missiles, pour down like rain, as the nations and people, are all laid to waste; Purging my heart, God wipes clean the slate, cleanses the stain, leaving me drained; of darkness within, then sends me to wage, war on the front lines, enveloped in grace.
124) On fire for God, walking in grace, amidst the shadow, of the desolate space; shining the light, and lifting the shade, serving the cause, for which I was made; Eyes on forever, I know what's at stake, heaven for hell, is a terrible trade; Dealing with sin, is pure devil's play, an ignorant bliss, and a tragic mistake.
125) In a sudden collapse, of this planet at its end, I'm laying down the sword, and picking up this pen; to right my final words, a desperate s.o.s., to the people who forsook the light, and put the Christ to death; Guilty' idle hand, nurse from the devil's breast, and numbly acquiesce, to a forever without rest; the calamity festers, in the hearts within their chests, they truly have no clue, so blindly take a guess.
126) We cannot pass this test, the trial's to intense, to escape the final judgment, brought upon the shattered lambs; It shattered all our plans, and dreams of overcoming, the challenges we face, in this race that were running; We all end up with nothing, and its no surprise, ignoring it was coming, placid in the lies; We all lived for the fortune, instead of saving lives, we sacrificed the world, a reckless compromise.
127) With insidious disgust, for a moments satisfaction, forgetting that the lord, was the only main attraction; Shadows blind the eyes, and divide them into factions, pin brother against brother, and bring the father sadness; I'm watching all this happen, with so much left unsaid, in the meantime ill be rapping, until the day I'm dead; Praises to my God, and warnings to the people, I fight a holy war, hoping to overcome this evil.
128) It really quite is simple, I fight until its over, whether i win or loose, I'm striving like a soldier; A soul in heavens army, proclaiming Alpha's order, not stopping till the day, my Lord takes it all over; I'm dying to my former self, and living like a saint, no longer will i soar to hell, distorted by the taint; ignoring alphas grace, and in my fallen state, choosing just the slumber, when i need to race.
129) Suddenly it comes, like a thief in the night, hoping for peace, what you got was a fight; You cannot ascend, from the devil inside, you cannot defend, from sin at its might; but you might, be saved in the end, scathed by the terror, wrought by the hand; Humanity falls, in an effort to stand, against it's own essence, recklessly damned.
130) Forsaking the blessings, God fought to give us, choosing to rampage, sickness that disgusts; God in his heart, and we only have glimpses, of what we embarked on, destroyed by the vicious; civil unrest, the devil envisioned, to desecrate earth, and the masses have listened; to death's rise from birth, the end of existence, is our ultimate failure, of God's Holy mission.
131) For one purpose I've been sent, I came to bring it on, nations subside, before the scorched light of dawn; I rise to face my enemies, until they have begone, I'm battling the undead, equipped only with psalms; Midst this global holocaust, everything is going wrong, but I know something that's right, the righteousness of one; King upon the throne, with universal majesty, He plans to bring us home, beyond our worldly tragedies.
132) It rips the world to shreds, and desecrates the living, with the wicked curse of death, a threat to all existing; The mother Earth is slipping, into desolation, the cup of life is tipping, and dumping all creation; into a lake of magma, infernal consecration, an unholy anointing, under the rain of Satan; Pouring out his wrath, with tremendous indignation, upon his very slaves, in a universe we wasted.
133) I won't stand by, as you desecrate eternity, I won't be quiet, when the lord has put his word in me; It's not about talent, its about making others see, it's about exalting truth, high above the city streets; One true king rules, but the world is caught within deceit, when reality hits, it stings like a killer bee; No one will endure for long, the turmoil they will meet, on the day of global reckoning, that stills every heart beat.
134) Lifted on a subtle breeze, soaring like an eagle, above all the calamities, brought on us by the people; Too many turn to evil, to satisfy the flesh, walking in the broad way, they all will wind up dead; They'll never live again, behold they face their deaths, a reflection of the choices, they wish they can take back; Of sins they have lost track, but they count their filthy rags, trophies on the wall, like the heads of slaughtered stags.
135) The apocalypse arises, the time has come now, I hope I can survive it, I just do not know how; I'll ascend to face the challenge, with my voice amped loud, calling out from the silence, I won't back down; Tribulations emerge, from depths of history, its what we inherited, from our ancestry; We've slain the mother earth, in the surge of one century, this fallen humanity, was never meant to be.
136) Dusk in the skies, we blot out the sun, shrouded inside, the heart's overcome; by wicked unrest, ignorant and numb, awoken in the end, it's no time for having fun; Missiles launch skyward, and nations descend, armies are raised, sword in hand; Every sword that is weld, has a double edge, the blade cuts both ways, and hungers till fed.
137) The ground shakes beneath you, the fissuring heaves, they say you will be saved, only if you believe; But the truth is all is lost, and none will see, the kingdom of heaven, without bowing to peace; The turbulent upheaval, brings nations to their knees, but not before the throne of God, before the enemy; They failed to sow the seed, instead they planted weeds, a mill stone's tied around their throat, and they're cast in the sea.
138) Judgment is forevermore, the burden's ours to bare, its a harvest of the crops, both the wheat and tares; We're lost without a purpose, you can smell it in the air, cause too few choose their destiny, I guess that's cause its rare; to walk the path of righteousness, climbing heaven's stairs, if your on the broad and spacious way, then you must beware; It leads you to destruction, so you shouldn't dare, you'll slip into hellfire, enslaved forever there.
139) In the trials that your facing, God is there for you, he won't leave you behind, as the truth makes you new; Blazing sound from the trenches, like the needle in the record groove, people of the planet Earth, the Kingdom is breaking through; It overcomes your sin, saving your soul, purges you within, as your body falls; A casualty of warfare, your spirit hears His call, releasing from your flesh, one hope for us all.
140) The Kingdom is at stake, so be a good steward, its all yours to take, within the clutch of your heart; The enemies of God, are total retards, who squander the gift, and never bare the true mark; of a penitent battle, to be rid of the dark, shadow in the soul, that defines the people we are; We're rushing to our doom, combusting like the stars, we'll never win the race of life, if we fail to start.
141) I'm swaying in the hurricane, the power is severe, tearing at my flesh, and booming in my ears; Blowing me away, it far exceeds my fears, of finding there's no hope, only a million tears; I weep and gnash my teeth, just at the thought of hell, trying to escape it, I'm feeling overwhelmed; I cannot break these chains, I'm caught under a spell, I'd sacrifice my flesh and blood, if only it would help.
142) The bowels of hades swells, overflowing flame, filled up with abundance, of suffering and pain; The light was snuffed out, and darkness leaves us blind and lame, we waste away in torment, overcome by guilt and shame; Once you enter in, there is no going back, to change your life of sin, and stay on the right track; You only get one life, and its your only chance, to enter through the narrow gate, fulfilling God's intent.
143) My spirit lingers here, dwelling in the midst, on the brink of eternity, as the balance tips; Stepping into battle, in the outer abyss, tormented within, trapped in the rift; On the straight and narrow path, I stumble and trip, struggling against, the enemy within; Hellfire beneath me, I let loose and lift, above and beyond, the power of sin.
144) Its a beautiful salvation, and no one can deny, the greatness of the maker, on His throne in the sky; We were born knowing nothing, and thrown into the lies, the enemy prepared, since the beginning of all time; I'm giving up this life, and dying to myself, the thought of hope's sublime, when your overcoming hell; The waters of life, are overflowing from the well, so let go and drink deep, it will be the only help.
145) Spellbound to the sound, pounding in my ears, God sings to my soul, and brings me to tears; The truth goes beyond, the sum of all fears, the Kingdom arises, as the hour draws near; In a field good soil, it blossoms when sown, but rots and is spoiled, when choked by the stones; We're hard in our hearts, till the truth becomes known, then we're reborn as children, becoming full grown.
146) Let it into your heart, like a child before God, fan the flame till inferno, grows from the spark; of the kingdom within, heed the word as you hark, arise to the challenge, and fully embark; On a journey to heaven, in an ocean of sharks, who devour the weak, in the the realm of the stark; desolate flesh, marked by the scars, of enduring death, all alone in the dark.
147) Clear blue water, overflows from the source, but you choose the desert sands, barren and coarse; You could have your fill, if you turn to the Lord, or you could be famished, in unholy accord; In league with the devil, dirty and poor, a slave sick and empty, begging for more; of what you can't have, in the Satanic horde, of used and abused hopeless soldiers of war.
148) Puppets on strings, in the hands of a master, who pleasures to bring, epic disaster; A moment of choice, passes and after, all will be shattered, by Diablo's laughter; Like thunder it booms, in the bowels of hell, as wonder's consumed, though you can't figure out; how you ended up here, in this desolate place, at the dawn of all time, in the core of the flames.
149) The system's corrupt, in the core of the mainframe, humanity's lost, whorish and insane; A global suicide, is committed in God's name, the jihad erupts, cross the whole span of Earth's face; A Third World War, is a sure guarantee, nations will rise, and fall to their knees; before the destruction, sourced in our genes, the wickedest nature, to ever have been.
150) We still haven't seen, the worst yet to come, in the end of our lives, as the world is undone; The truth is abysmal, ushered it stuns, with terror and awe, for a split second once; Then death is the moment, forever we dwell, in the core of the cosmos, the bowels of hell; I'm racing full throttle, longing help, to overcome Satan, and shatter this doubt.
151) I'm living for your glory, put your burden on my shoulders, in this never ending story, surge and take me over; The legacy is written, with the blood of heaven's soldiers, the saga of peace and love, are the highest order; Artillery erupts, and pounds the battlefield, but I will not give up, I will never yield; charging I advance, in the shadow I'm concealed, shining the light of truth, exalting what is real.
152) Humanity is choked to death, with Satan's lies, and the only hope that's left, is to open up our eyes; to gaze upon reality, then carefully decide, the path we choose to walk, and the course we take in life; We're standing at the crossroads, between heaven and hell, salvation seems impossible, I'm feeling overwhelmed; by the terror that I face, suddenly I melt, before the devil's rage, and the wrath that he has dealt.
153) The turbulence shakes you, the foundation rocks, the balance is shifting, from bottom to top; If you don't make the cut, your bound to get chopped, enter into the kingdom, before the gate's locked; We are left on the outskirts, with no way in, divided from hope, because of our sin; The judgment is coming, and no one knows when, so stand guard watch out, cause it's bound to happen.
154) It falls upon my shoulders, like a hundred tons of bricks, running out of time, as the final seconds tick; I'm racing towards the finish line, hoping I don't trip, in these last few steps we take in life, the smallest choice inflicts; immense consequence, in tomorrows wake, an eternity of awesomeness, is not all at stake; Eternal hell threatens our souls, because of our mistakes, ignoring God like infidels, with every step we take.
155) With fire in your eyes, gaze upon the truth, let it burn inside, igniting like its fuel; Soar unto the heavens, and live under His rule, in grace you will be sheltered, from the damnation of fools; whose hearts are cold and cruel, causing pain and suffering, in Satan's hand their tools, weld in war against the king; they stand against the kingdom, that the messiah came to bring, but they'll endure the vengeance, defeated by its sting.
156) Like a scorpion inflicting death, the holy poison festers, inside the flesh of enemies, who die forever after; But those who follow God, will lay down in green pastures, kissed by Heaven's peacefulness, cradled by the master; No more lies will spread that day, and we will have the answers, to all our burning questions, no more pain and cancer; We will worship Him alone, and nothing else will matter, we trample on the infidels, the enemies are shattered.
157) There's no way back, from the other side, the chasm is fixed, in its place for all time; Heaven or hell is what we decide, in the dawn of forever, you can't run and hide; The choices we make, will be held in account, the few will be raised, and many will drowned; In the wars of mankind, artillery pounds, the flesh into dust, into dusk without sound.
158) You trust in yourself, so proud and self-righteous, until your brought down to both knees, dead and lifeless; crying Lord Lord, you are fully enlightened, to the folly of man, the broad way is tightened; like a noose round the throat of a criminal judged, sentenced to death like a candle flame snuffed; Amidst outer darkness, the pain enough, to bring grown men to tears, in regret of their lusts.
159) The moment is finite, this too shall pass, eternity reaps, what was sown in the past; Every choice we make, has a consequence ask, yourself if the Christ, is being put last; Love the lord with your everything, and make the right choice, to bring his name praise, as you lift up your voice; serve Him on Earth, and you will rejoice; Forever rewarded, instead of destroyed.
160) Give your heart to God, make sure it's Him you seek, the meek will inherit, the blessing of all peace; It's all up for grabs, so rise up to seize, the birthright beyond, your wildest dreams; The bounty exceeds, the sum of all hope, words can't describe, but in time you'll know; What it is to have life, fully engulfed, in the spirit of God, yours to behold.
161) Dry your eyes little one, heaven has a plan, there's a solid foundation, upon which you stand; He's guiding your steps, through the hot desert sand, out of the wilderness, into the promised land; He's good on his word, upon this you can depend, you will never be bankrupt, though this life has been spent; Be bold and live, the life that was meant, to bring God much glory, for that's why you've been sent.
162) His promise is hope, through desolate times, words can't describe, these are only rhymes; Don't live in the darkness, open the blinds, open your eyes, and let in the light; It will change who you are, you won't be the same, this encounter with God, is like colliding with a freight train; It reshapes your heart, and through all the birth pains, you will bare heaven's fruit, walking in His way.
163) it was just another moment, but it seemed like forever, laced with the carnage, we endured the endeavour The challenge we face, we're facing together, and we will prevail, to glory beyond measure; Everlasting we fight, for a cause that is better, than fame or fortune, or momentary pleasure; Where your heart resides, so too will your treasure, the balance is tipping, falling under the weather.
164) The torrent explodes, and the nations are shattered, the buildings collapse, and the people are battered; We fall into ruin, the kingdom scattered, united in death, and hell ever after; They live for themselves, and don't think it matters, that the mother earth dies, lifeless like Saturn; We weaved Satan's pattern, into our hearts, cold in the afterlife, frozen and dark.
165) My king came through, without fail, it's the reason I am able, to tell you this tale; Though I lived like a wretch, God came setting sail, to save me from the shipwreck, amidst the wrong trail; He comes to my rescue, embracing my soul, he nurtures my spirit, until I am full; of holiness filled with light, I'm made whole, to be someone different, breaking the mold.
166) Redemption exceeds, the sum of all hope, it's being set free, washed clean with soap; Only God saves, and we know people won't, until its to late, and that's all that He wrote; We murdered the mother, audacious matricide, forsook the father, and watched heaven die; Descending to hell, we weep and we cry, but there isn't escape, just what we hate and despise.
167) His Love is eternal, it's consuming your soul, in glory of his majesty, as you plummet in a free fall; Caught in the calamity, overcome by evil, turn to The Lord, and soar like an eagle; Above all the wars, brought upon the people, self-destructing like stars, sucked into a black hole; Too many of our kin, only want to be faithful, but the average man, has a destiny that's fatal.
168) He's calling us children, to turn from our sin, emptying fully, so He can come in; He's taking control, only if you let Him, conquer your soul, in your flesh blood and skin; Our bodies decay, but the spirit's eternal, let the Lord feast on your every morsel; sacrifice all, for the day you walk the hall, leaping in faith, your spirit will not fall.
169) It's not about the fame or the fortune, it's about God's name above all, not profaned or distorted; It's living as proof, God's grace is sufficient, to give a man a choice, to embrace his existence; Death is above and bellow, in this prison, mortality is bars, that keep you within it; The hope is surrender, to God's master plan, to rescue creation, from being utterly damned.
170) Be overcome, brought low where you stand, bow at the knee, and raise up your hands; Let go of this world, and give up your self, take up your cross, and follow him now; There's so much to loose, lost within hell, the chasm is fixed, and your beyond all help; Fallen without a hope, only doubt, you gnash with your teeth, till they're dust in your mouth.
171) We drain the world dry, of the waters of life, yet drink up the sin, of our demonic kind; Death rains from above, and pours from on high, as nuclear warheads, fall from the sky; Humanity strides, in a race to the end, the nations collide, till all races are dead; The armed forces fight, as the planet is bled, we all blunder on, beyond all common sense.
172) The Devil within, takes the planet by storm, through the will of the people, who take up the sword; To battle each other, and settle the score, avenging the blood-feuds, of yesterdays wars; We pass on the torch, lit before we were born, to the last generation, to pass through the door; That leads to the nether, we seethe at the core, of our souls who are left, damned forevermore.
173) We trespass against, our father who made us, the meek will be slaughtered, at the hands of the greatest; ones, who lift the guns, and battle till death, or till they overcome; The innocent fall, as existence becomes, more vain every day, as we spin round the Sun; The planet is damned, but few truly care, as chemical weapons, unleash death in the air.
174) No soul knows, where the moment goes, when time passes by, and the currents flow; We're tossed in the sea, thrown too and fro, beyond all control, we fall and let go; The life line is severed, and sticks and stones, break us forever, and shatter our bones; We all fall together, though we all are alone, as we slip into nether, and our fate becomes known.
175) I'll be your army, fighting on the war-front, nothings goanna stop me, from rising up with God's love; We all will face the hardship, of living till we're undone, falling short of glory, never knowing what we become; I've come to tell the story, of the tomorrow without the sun, in the outer darkness, we fall to hades as one; Trapped within eternal flame, you can never outrun, the immensity of tragedy , point blank out of a shotgun.
176) Raise your hands to the sky, for the sky is the limit, tonight we will find, the essence of existence; Praising the father, cause we know he listens, we know that He cares, because we are His children; We're born with a mission, to find our way home, being true to the Lord, even when we're alone; Even if no one's watching, we bow before his throne, give him all the glory, as we enter the unknown.
177) God wants everything, we're made to bring, our selves down on our knees, to the alter as an offering; To please, the one who made us, who gave us the keys, to the narrow gate you better race, cause it's a tight squeeze; Leap on down the narrow path, and stay out of the way, that's broad and crowded by the masses, wandering astray; Clashing out of hate, upon the battle field, surrender to the Lord, bow your knee and yield.
178) The temptress wears her sweet perfume, drawing you in near, with her bright red lips, her luscious eyes, she whispers in your ear; Come with me, ill make you glad, don't have a drop of fear, she catches you off guard, and her venomous fangs pierce; She's toxic and once she's inside, your surely going down, you must resist the whore, before your nether bound; Open up your heart to God, and heed the Father's sound, His word will guide you home, and give you a way out.
179) Our souls blaze inside, the core of the chrysalis, they long to be fed, with more of the elements; of spirit and heart, God gives to the gentlest, of children who love him, beyond the laws of Genesis; A few feast in splendour while the many suffer needlessly, the rich live in sin, and go on a killing spree; Billions suffer, with nothing to eat, No clean water, and no shoes on their feet.
180) Drifting in the twilight, beyond a simple trip, the world before my closed eyes, is about to slip; into stone cold reality, the fragile balance tips, as I realize that God and Satan, truly do exist; Like waking from the matrix, it burns my new found senses, cuts me like a knife, and makes me feel defenceless But God gives me the power, to bolster the defences rise against the grain, or else ill fall to a death sentence.
181) Heading in the wrong direction, the havoc rains on high, down upon the innocent, born to simply die; Just another martyr, in the battle in my mind, the warheads of catastrophe, pour out from the sky; The planet spins out of control, the kill switch has been thrown, the Earth is condemned utterly, we're violently dethroned; Because we chose to reign supreme, and not care for our own, most basic necessities, we're together left alone.
182) Life is hard-core, no one's indestructible, we fight are star wars, and all the planet's people fall; Into ruin, the greatest of us are made small, broken down and taken under, shattered by the wrecking ball; It's booming like the greatest thunder, pounding in your ears, the word of God envelops you, and brings your heart to fear; Wisdom isn't ignorant, open your eyes, and draw in near, the Father has been left alone, to cry his lonely tears.
183) Bound for life, we live on forever, together a family, once bound for the nether; Today we are free, to bask in the treasure, promised by God, to the lambs who were shattered; Broken on the cross, they died as martyrs, but there story lives on, that was only for starters; God pays them back full, and not in dollars, in abundance of life, many sons and daughters.
184) Every single day, I wish upon the stars, even when if can not see them, I picture where they are; I lift my hands up high, deep into the sky, open up my heart, and leap into the light; Further I drift on, amidst eternal majesty, thriving in the harvest, is eternal tragedy; The tares grow with the wheat, till one day all will bow the knee, in the final judgment, brought down hard upon everything.
185) Engaged in the depths of truth, I watch this war unfold, I'm bringing to the frontlines, a case that had gone cold; They think they have the answers, because the Devil told, lies to our ancestors, that spread across the globe; Religious fools claim they know God, and jump into the mold, just like their foolish forefathers, naively they hold; onto superstition, that long should have culled, the truth dwells somewhere out there, veiled underneath it all.
186) Naive hearts decide, upon the stories they believe, but who can know the heart, its so easily deceived; The grand deception spreads, so easily received, and the truth is shackled midst the lies, waiting to be freed; Break out from your prison, and walk the narrow path, open your heart and listen, this truth is what you lack; You call yourself a Christian, but in truth you would take back, your half hearted confessions, so many you've lost track.
187) Life's a song, meant to be sung, but its drown out in the roar, of nuclear bombs; Going off like fireworks, on the forth of July, most didn't see it coming, cause they closed both their eyes; It's time to arise, to eternity's wake, its the dawn of forever, and forevers at stake; You must change the course, you've chosen to take, or end up embracing a horrible fate.
188) Put your love for God first, and fallow his lead, don't live like a zombie, driven by thirst to feed; The innocent die, and the mother earth bleeds, because we just consume, and pollute and breed; Without relent, the planet succumbs, to defeat in the end, because man was numb; with no love for the one, who put breath in our lungs, who would give us a purpose, for ages to come.
189) We live on the shores, of a endlessly deep, ocean of time, like a killer whale beached; We grasp at the waters, but just cannot reach, the essence of life, in the lessons we teach; Our words are in vain, we preach of a day, when judgment will come, and sweep us away; But all men have strayed, from the grand scheme of things, and lived far beyond, the blessing of kings.
190) Heaven is waiting, at the end of all time, to be birthed in your soul, and the depths of your mind; We don't have to choose hell, for we can decide, to seek out the treasure, hidden to the blind; Gaze at forever, and open your eyes, to the glory of God, supreme and divine; His temple's exalted, high in the sky, the kingdom is what, we are destined to find.
191) Some only turn to God, to get what they want, instead of being servants, they serve their own cause; Their halfhearted worships', offered only because, they think God grants wishes, like the wizard of OZ; The Father's not your daddy, don't believe the Christian hype, if you truly think God favours you, your listening to lies; Just because you prayed a prayer, you think you will not die, along with the Christ, mankind crucified.
192) The planet is dying, from mankind's disease, the angels are crying, outraged by our species; The truth is a great many, are no better than feces, and because of our sin, the whole world is deceased; Its time for a change, and God is the answer, sin spreads like a tumour of malignant cancer; With ignorance and want, you forsake the master, self-righteous and proud, like you need not be pastured.
193) Shelter us oh Lord, from the destruction to come, bring us into your embrace, so that we can outrun; death in a race, we're running as one, as a fallen creation, your daughters and sons; Sanctify us our God, and raise us beyond, the grip of the violence, that blots out the dawn; of the eternal salvation, that everyone wants, but none will find as our kind is undone.
194) We dwell in the mists, of universal anomaly, radically depraved, we forfeit eternity; For the things of this world, we have for a moment, didn't see it coming, till whole Earth exploded; Thought we had the truth, but we settled on a notion, bathed in deception, in the depths of the ocean; The crimson tides, rise into our focus, nuclear fallout, leaves us all hopeless.
195) Its a tragic mistake, to lay with the world, in the harlots embrace, seeking diamonds and pearls; Instead of the Father's, immaculate word, you follow devoutly, the lies you have heard; The heart of a Man, is easily deceived, by want ignorance, and false notions believed; The truth is clandestine, and rarely received, and rarer still followed, through the parted red sea.
196) The logic's abandoned, for instinctive thrust, the future's left stranded, the past collects dust; Ignoring the warnings, mankind places trust, in worldly religions, as our planet combusts; Men don't understand, the moment is lost, eternally paying the sum of the cost; of making the Christ, take up his cross, to die because Humans are audacious.
197) The world lies in the grasping, clutch of the wicked one, filled with fools, and arrogant charlatans; who dwell in deceptive darkness, as the Son, falls from the sky, and we loose the light we shunned; Sickness spreads, and none can find the cure, sin infests, and no not one is pure; Your daily bread, wont make your soul secure, it gives instead false hope in something utterly absurd.
198) We all face our D-Days, in the battle for survival, we all must overcome, our temptations and trials; As we jump into the fray, obeying God is vital, ignore your Lord, and you'll loose big, your life force will be stifled; There's a hole in the world, and man shot the gun, divided till the end, the dead fall as one; We launched the doomsday bullet, and blotted out the sun, forever in the outer darkness, damned is everyone.
199) Facing demise, you stare in stunned silence, as sickness combusts cross the world, like gun violence; You try to close your eyes, but your opened eyelids, wont let you turn your gaze, as your stare widens; Fearful of Hell as the clashing titans, tear the cosmos apart, in stars colliding; without relent, fighting until the end, as all fate is sealed, in the moments we spend.
200) To many run the rat race, trying to get ahead, wanting to have money, more than eternal bread; Our fortune has been spent, and souls are left bankrupt, man has a gun to its head, as the doomsday clock; speeds towards midnight, as all eternal fate is locked, in the final firefight, when all our souls are won or lost; The planet is rocked, as the warheads take off, and pummel the nations, as all pay the costs.
201) The day is starting new, dry your weary eyes, take on a different view, and let the truth inside; We tumble from the sky, cause we do not flap our wings, trouble brews and thunder claps, as mother nature sings; Disaster reaps its havoc, and destruction's what it brings; we hope that Christ has magic, to stop it's happening; But few will choose a king, for many want a servant, instead of serving God, they think they ought be worshipped.
202) Our spirits scream forevermore, the day the Earth stood still, begging for mercy from the Lord, we crucified and killed; Because of human sin, every drop of blood was spilled, as every soul descends to hell, the lake of fire is filled; There's triumph if you turn to God, and follow after His, divine and righteous master plan, to help everyone live; The way we were supposed to, ever since we were all kids, learning to give it all away, a pure and holy gift.
203) A killer strikes, and gets caught red handed, stands before a judge, and still gets defended; Crooked justice, that man invented, lets murderers off, with a little detention; What they deserve to endure, is a swift death sentence, so they can face the true judge, and learn there lesson; You go against the law, and you’ll face harsh correction, and learn the hard way not to be unrepentant.
204) The Lord gives us every good thing, we often take for granted, instead of giving back to God, we give the Father sadness; We've wasted every blessing, and in time we cemented, eternity's death sentence, in a terrible dimension; It's time to make the Lord your God, your forever essence, or you'll miss out on everything, including the repentance; you need for finding life, and life in high abundance, live for God dear child, and surely you'll become blessed.
205) We trade everything, for a moment of bliss, we gamble our souls, not knowing that it's not worth the risk; Forfeiting eternity, we never know what we have missed, on the wrong side of the chasm, realizing that the trick's; on us, driven by lust, we walked off the ledge, into the fire we combust; Never thought it'd be us, foolish our trust, blinded our eyes, in the thickness of dusk.
206) Treachery creeps, from behind every corner, following God's, the way to find order; in this chaotic realm, that leads straight to hell, if you want to be saved, examine yourselves; Find Christ inside, let him lead from the helm, obey and you might, knock the walls down; March through the streets, and parade with a sound, worthy of God, let the truth be abound.
207) Now is the time, to let go of yourself, drink the waters of life, and end your souls drought; Light up inside, with fire from the heavens, be free to stride on, towards the perfection; You never will reach, till we're passed the election, when the angels of God, stand up at attention; and call out the names, of the glorious saints, some who we never knew, but all of them great.
208) All I hear from God, is him calling my name, clearing my mind of thoughts, that are minuscule and vain; You gotta think big, let him into your brain, let him into your heart, you will never be the same; be a different kind of human, cause humanity's insane, combusting the planet, is lit up ablaze; and all life is stifled, in a matter of days, The nations are crushed, by the upheaval of race.
209) I free-fall to Earth, tumbling from the sky, the people berserk, as the waters of life; dry up like a desert, the thirst and the blight, go on forever, were forfeiting life; We paved paradise, put up a parking lot, blundering onwards, ignoring that our God; Gave us the blessing, a blessing we lost, putting Jesus to death, hanging him on a cross.
210 ) You dwell in the threshold, of heaven and hell, lost in the battle, only time will tell; if the waters of life, will release and will drowned, the world in God's spirit, defeating the drought; We fall to ground, ignoring the the decent, destroying all creation, as the moment is left spent; Eternity's left bankrupt, we lived without a sense, of conviction in the afterglow, of a Christ we put to death.
211 ) I'm lost for words, as the world endures, a terrible fall, and the planet is purged; of every resource of life, and the people in church, completely ignore, the devil at work; Dragging souls into hades, the dragon is taking, control of the people, that God had created; for a good cause, of resisting Satan, most acquiesce, to the doom that's awaiting.
212) I'm on my knees praying, for a virtuous heart, that lifts up the Lord, baring the mark; of epic battle scars, I've endured the maelstrom, been shattered to shards, and in truth I have failed him; The knowledge of God, is yours for taking, Go hard be lit up, and do not forsake him; Do not dare to be, corrupted by hatred, the Kingdom has love, for all of Gods creation.
213) The epicentre of all history, is where we dwell, on the brink of eternity, think where you will; spend forever, only time will tell, if you will be shattered, in eternal hell; Tomorrow's uncertain, because we today, left God deserted, turned and walked away; Forsook the Father, we betrayed, with no love for one another, we seethe in the flames.
214) When it all goes down, we will meet our maker, hoping he will, freely take us; into his Kingdom, like the greatest of us, reborn His children, we place in him our trust; When the dust settles, what will call home? Will we be with the devil, forever alone?; Or will we be saved, at the base of the throne, totally spirits, no more flesh and bone.
215) Give up to God, all that you are, rip up the streets, combusting like stars; With fire called from heaven, and Christ in your heart, strive towards perfection, and do your part; The world needs us now, and we are the only, ones who can change it, into something holy; Humanity tramples, on those who are lowly, but the meek will receive, the blessing fully.
216) We built nuclear bombs, to overcome Nazis, but just guaranteed, more dead bodies; Our wars have been bloody, and soon everybody, will fall down before, the destruction that's coming; You'll end up with nothing, so don't live for wealth, realize you are falling, deep into hell; the father is roaring, warnings to help, you out of the mess, every one is in now.
217) The worst is yet to bring, more terror Than Auschwitz, but most of people, ignore the word of the prophet; Some of our kids, don't know what the Holocaust is, because of our sins, we've forgotten the logic; The terrible cost is, eternal salvation, swinging out on a thread, over a great basin; of flaming magma, so hot you can taste it, your better off to hide, you better not face it.
218) Im airborne, storming in deep on Normandy, stellar I preach truth, with the Lord in me; Hell or Heaven, is where we'll spend eternity, we crucified Jesus, when he was only 33; He came to the rescue, and we shattered his bones, shredded his tissue, with sticks and stones; Now we have missiles, armed with nuclear warheads, and the turmoil surges, tell our people are all dead.
219) Look at the war that broke out, when Hitler struck Poland, a Second World War, was the Devil’s motive; A lightning fast surge, in the span of a moment, a blitzkrieg is launched, at tremendous proportions; The hearts of the Nazis, were completely distorted, the mothers of these soldiers, should have aborted; cause evil was their destiny, they took and they hoarded, many nations and people, making a many lives horrid.
220) Terror strikes fear, in the inner heart fully, extremists stand against peace, and all things holy; Their killing the innocent, the chaos is growing, in a sudden decent, into complete unknowing; This terrible truth, I am exposing, soon World War Three, will be exploding; Across the whole Earth, the planet is going, to be shattered utterly, deep into no-thing.
221) We trip round the world, like kings and queens, in the name of self, and the American dream; We are facing hell, but most people seem, more worried about wealth, than the things unseen; It comes in surprise, like a thief in the night, opens your eyes, with painful insight; into your doom, too late to think twice, utterly damned, for not following Christ.
222) Your not alone in your sin, all face the punishment, for forsaking God, like He was nothingness; If you long to be saved, then be penitent, follow the prophet, with the word heaven sent; People are wicked, unwilling to change, their lives are spent, bankrupt and full of pain; They claim they will repent, of their sins one day, but waste away in slumber, as the final battle's waged.
223) Falling heavens strength, blazes within me, shinning at the zenith, invading the city streets; I come baring truth, and radical prophecy, you gotta see to believe, the spirit of God breathes; Power divine and awesome, breaks through, the most callous hearts, who wont face the truth; You can't ignore this revelation, as it takes you, like a grenade blowing up, shredding your tissue.
224) The upheaval fissures, as evil pressure, is on my shoulders, cause people like Hitler; take the world by storm, thinking war is better, to get ones desires, neglecting forever; We ignore the letters, God sends to his children, commanding peace, an end to the killing; calm in the streets, but the blood is still spilling, and the threat to our souls, is terribly chilling.
225) In this cosmic war, every single possibility, is weighed in the balance, in the span of eternity; Even Christ dies, cause this sinful humanity, would rather crucify the Lord, than change primitive beliefs; Every single human being, is caught up in the lies, dwelling in the grand deception, falling from the skies; Salvation is surrender, to the crusade of the light, overcoming Satan, with the epic power of the Christ.
226) Emerging from the dusk shroud, the Oracle of doom, like a splinter in your minds cloud, strikes you with the truth; Shifts the paradigm like, leviathan loosed, into black abandoned skies, like lightning hurled from Zeus; Reality collides, in the spectrum of your mind state, as we realize course of fate, our people have decided; Amidst the tangled web that's weaved, of destinies colliding, one strand exists above the lambs, one rightful king of Zion.
227) The chosen one will come, as the total Earth succumbs, to apocalyptic madness, we ourselves begun; Shattering the planet, and spilling tides of blood, amidst the battles of humanity, we know not what we've done; We architect catastrophe, and illustrate disaster, a portrait of a thousand screams, and silence ever after; We wrought the end of days, the devil wrote the pattern, unbroken it infests, the system like it's cancer.
228) You can take the blue pill, run away and never understand, or you can take the red pill, and stay and play in wonder land; Be careful what you choose, for you will seal the covenant, it will weave your fate, and you will face eternal consequence; A single choice will seal your fate, you'll either be destroyed or saved, be set free or stay enslaved in prison, or you can escape; Stare the truth dead in the face, or close your eyes and turn away, die hiding in your ignorance, or find the strength to come awake.
229) Rise to face reality, embracing what you've never seen, sudden change, enveloping your mindset with fidelity; Waking up to clearly see, beyond the placid fantasy, fearing for eternity, no longer blinded in deceit; Once a mindless human being, born attached to puppet strings, it pierced like a viper's bite, and stormed me changing everything; I've been set loose on angels wings, to soar above the limits placed, within my minds perception, a code within the database.
230) Born within the cybercore, unknowingly defenceless imprisoned in the mainframe, a lost arcane dimension; Shattering this dream, re-birthed full of repentance, I'm awakened from the matrix, once enveloping my senses; Woken from the bonds, escaping like a backdraft, unleashing an upheaval, knocking Earth off of its axis; The world's no longer static, my eyes no longer placid, I see the truth beyond the lies, everything else is plastic.
231) Furious the vengeance, is rising with the dawn, a warrior in the last stand, fighting for my God; Shining like the sun, I reflect the fathers light, thrown from my fathers palm, like a thunder clap that strikes; Cracking like a whip, held in the masters hand, I'm a weapon on the loose, baring the masters wrath; Breaking my way through, a wall of callous flesh, with truth like a knife, gracefully slipped in your chest.
232) In the beginning, God created, salvation at the end, and Christ to take it; by storm, hated by men who scorn, holiness unknowing that before he was born; all of this was his, betrayed with a kiss, put to death on a cross, forsaking the gift; of mercy from God, the fools turn away, and live how they want, doomed in judgment day.
233) They wander astray, as a great hurricane, pours out wrathful, fallout and flames; Nuclear winter, is all that remains, of the folly of mankind, fallen from grace; The Godly are broken, on crosses as martyrs, The innocent die, at the hands of their brothers; We all our one family, divided by covers, of faith nation race and skin colour.
234) We treat the Lord, like he's expendable, cherish our belongings, as all of heaven falls; Torrential fury, bombards like a cannon ball, exploding like a hurricane, the wrath of the powerful; Pours out destruction, upon the innocent, they murdered the son, that God in heaven sent; Rejecting salvation, they slaughter the penitent, who die crucified, fate written in wet cement.
235) The ice caps are melting, our carbon emissions, cause drastically radical, weather conditions; Humanity's headed, towards a collision, with utter destruction, a final perdition; We cut down the trees, destroy ecosystems, condemning our very, source of existence; We're heading to hell, forever imprisoned, in the bastion of hades, cause of selfish decisions.
236) Launching past the breaking point, mankind's defeated, in a world that runs on coins, a planet depleted; Human beings are stupid, in constant movement, crossing over into hell, the pain is lucid; The truth is, most fell both eyes closed, didn't see it coming, but now they know; Hades is abysmal, and now they glow, embers in a firestorm, the fate they sowed.
237) Our feeble minds, only see the microcosm, ignore the macro of the cosmos, till we hit rock bottom; Minuscule thoughts, hide the colossal epic, and in ignorant want, your heart neglects it; Caring not for your God, and a destiny perfected, the galaxies combust, and collide with the heavens; War is all around us, even in our cells, and after cancer takes you, you'll surely be in hell.
238) Our mother Earth is shattered, by a game of thrones, armies rise and fall, as hate explodes; They wonder where God is, as faith erodes, they see only a flash of truth, reality strobes; We dwell amidst calamity, and wage our souls, not knowing into hell, is where we go; Dying in sin, the altar of stone, shatter the spirit, like brittle bone.
239) We break under pressure, and run to the hills, the low lands are flooded, by the blood we spill; In the name of God, even Christ is killed, dying on a cross, as a placebo pill; They cling to beliefs, that all is well, but the blood of the Christ, sends all to hell; Putting Jesus to death, they rejected the help, God sent to sinners, who only live for themselves.
240) We walk in the footsteps, of our arrogant fathers, who claimed to know God, but didn't love each other; The wars they waged, against one another, lays their children to rest, dead under the covers; of a nuclear winter, a tsunami of fallout, poisoning the planet, as the nations are brought down; Destroyed in the end, the decedents all drown, long after their ancestors, are buried in the ground.
241) God rises to conquer, His enemies, sends them straight to hell, and squelches their screams; Every second that's past, is like a century, but the worst part is knowing, its for all eternity; Surrender to the Lord, if you want to be saved, mercy is for the penitent brave; who rise up to fight, against the grain, falling the fools, who rise against His name.
242) His name is great, don't let yourself forget, He's worth all your efforts, every single bit; Give it all to Him, not for what you'll get, but because He is worthy of all worship; As the balance tips, we fall to the bastion, of eternal flame, hell everlasting; The truth is out there, but few pay attention, to the answers that surround, the ultimate questions.
243) Why do we suffer?, and where is God, when we slip and fall under the tides of blood?; When hatreds triumphant, where is love? When we're born in decent, how do we rise above?; We are all engulfed, in the clash of the titans, God's resisting evil, as Satan arises; to damn our souls, from inside us, destroying every hope, that God will find us.
244) We're lost in the threshold of eternity, we're locked in the battles of humanity; We destroyed the planet, in a century, of unprecedented change, that wasn't meant to be; God's will is abandoned, for the wants of the heart, but the heart in a man, is both numb and dark; for the devil within, affects who we are, drifting away, we combust like the stars.
245) I pierce the silence, words fierce like violence, though I come in peace, fists clenched I'm fighting; Existence is biting, the doomsday bullet, I launch like a rocket, pour out like a torrent; This word's exploding, into your focus, swarming like a hundred million locust; This higher knowledge, devours mankind, with fear and awe, at the end of all time.
246) The father bestows, power to the hungry, those who put the kingdom first, who would stop at nothing; to satisfy the thirst, for heavenly things, who walk the narrow path, in the footsteps of the king; Down upon their knees, they bare their offering, nothing in their hands, they give their everything; The praise of their heart, pours out as they sing, following the purpose, it's life they came to bring.
247) Don't loose your mind, in humanity's chaos, arise to face the light, from your dream wake up; Too many live deceived, by a want for greatness, the greatest are the slaves of God, and are courageous; Sacrificing flesh and blood, the kingdoms martyrs, lay it all down, for the King and Father; The life of a saint, is always harder, but choosing heavens way, will take you farther.
248) Trusting your faith, you have not the answers, up to the waste, with beliefs that don't matter; Ignorant hopes, in the end will be shattered, by the abysmal truth, the religious will scatter; The Christ bares a word, that breaks hardened hearts, unseen before, in a world that is dark; Striking like Thor, the word of the light, shows you the way, like an Angelic guide.
249) They feast on flesh, dine on death, praise Christ's destruction, rejoice in the end; Not knowing the cross, was a messiah spent, on gluttonous fools, who never bend; The knee to God, believe the blood, is all they need, to rise above; They're damned to hell, as the flames combust, and shatter the nations and people to dust.
250) The world erupts, in a sudden decent, in the last world war, between ignorant men; who in thirst for power, destroy all innocence, enslaved to the destruction, sourced from within; Doomed in aftermath, of nuclear war, combusting the fission, explodes like the stars; I stand against the currents, dive and go hard, to speak the word of God, overflowing from my heart.
251) I don't want to run away, from the mission of the Lord, even though his people are destroyed, amidst the tides of war; I run the race of life to win, passing on the torch, to all the kingdoms people, who stand against the horde; of wickedness and ignorance, the soldiers of the devil, throw themselves into the fray, ignoring God like rebels; Christ is God's Olympian, from a higher level, down to Earth humiliated, and snuffed out like candle.
252) In the dusk, we combust, like the dawn we thrust, into oblivion, it obliterates us; The people are lost, the planet is tossed, into desolation, as our souls pay the cost; of following Satan, forsaking God, for moments of pleasure, we above all want; What we need is the repentance, in our heart and our thoughts, and above all in our actions, as eternity's rocked.
253) Blowing up on the mic, like a solar storm, I was meant to bare the truth, from before I was born; I know what is real, and believe the Lord, throughout the Astral fields, I can see his form; I'm battle heals, facing off in war, I clash with steel, a prophetic sword; I strike down my foes, leave them worn and torn, they can't handle my blows, they can't bare the scorn.
254) One day my peace will come, but today I fight on, against hearts numb, and minds totally dumb; I'm standing alone, hoping I can become, the man of my destiny, stellar it stuns; Puts fear and awe, in the hearts of men, I represent God, not lawlessness; like most of the fools, in their ignorant bliss, infidels that resist, get smashed with the fist.
255) This current pulls me deeper, into calamity, I'm sick of sin this fever, will be the death of me; I can't believe we wasted, all the rivers and the trees, humanity consumed the whole world, in a century; Two terrible World Wars, and soon it will be number three, Fought with nuclear weapons, chemicals and disease; It will bring every nation, down hard to both knees, if we do not love each-other , how can we achieve peace?.
256) Yesterday was crucified, because of human sin, tomorrow's fate will be the same, if we do not repent; Placid in religious lies, that don't make any sense, the fools let all hope slip away, far from their grasping hands; We're all called by the Father, but most people only ask, what will the Lord give unto them?, not what can they give back; Most just want to be blessed, not to be a blessing, they never walk the path of saints, in doubt they die still guessing.
257) We can trip round the world, in less than a day, but the distance between us, has never been more great; Technology connects us, like never before, but we harness it's potential, like gears of war; Weapons of mass destruction, hold the nations at bay, but we will be fighting, over the water one day; I bow and I pray, for an end to this madness, and hope to escape, the eternal sadness.
258) Hell is everlasting, we choose our fates this moment, the world's in utter wreckage, cause we used, abused, disowned it; God gave us a garden, but we burned it to the ground, a casualty of global wars, that end without a sound; Silence is the only thing left, when we are gone, in the afterglow of wars, fought with nuclear bombs; We slaughtered heavens messenger, and never got the message, walking in the broad way, unto perdition's passage.
259) We find joy in the things, the Father despises, forsaking all hope, in the clash of the Titans; We're stranded in sin, marooned on an island, surround by inferno, fury and lightning; Time is of the essence, and fate is obscure, where we spend eternity, of this I'm unsure; The only thing we can do, is live a life pure, hoping our depravity, will one day be cured.
260) We are the children of a restless God, creatures of the night, forsaking truth we're spilling blood, our darkness seethes inside; The sun that burns are flesh, is our only source of light, in a day of pitch black dusk, we need to find the Christ; The planet's hordes collide, and many are the fallen, given over to our sins, we do not hear Him calling; us unto repentance, like the Lord's only begotten, this chaos we are caught in, consumes us with corruption.
261) inside this prison of mortality, the spirit of the Avatar, dwells in the infirmity, of my poisoned, shattered heart; A rope tight round my throat, blocking off my jugular, with no hope in myself, I'm wishing upon shooting stars; Infamous and outcast, by the very ones I seek, worn out by the fight, with a planet against me; Overcome I cry, for my hope to be redeemed, rescued by the word of God, that only I can speak.
262) Enslaved to the chase, like mindless drones, can't win the race, with broken bones; Shattered in the judgment, before the throne, living only for self, now forever alone; Hell will be home, to the fallen creation, doubt's all that's known, when in sin your forsaken; Without any hope, of ever being awakened, your desecrated in nightmare, twilight and hatred.
263) Only you can decide, to follow destiny, meditate on his word, in pure reverie; May your dreams come true, till the day that you see, Christ face to face, and bow your knee; The great epiphany, will change who you are, it's not about beliefs, its a change of heart; Streaking cross the skyline, like a shooting star, a new life is awoken, and births a fresh start.
264) We hold sunlight in our souls, seizing control, of the hope being sucked, into a black hole; In the light we thrust, from the sky we fall, Cause we take for ourselves, thinking we should have all; It belongs to the Lord, and the Son that He sent, but our terrible want, has this planet left spent; Billions in poverty, living off cents, while you're driving around, in your Mercedes Benz.
265) The way of the saints, is the path of grace, putting others before you, even those you hate; Jesus said love your neighbour and even your enemies, cause we all are one race, just different entities; Balls of energy, living in our bodies, cells of human flesh, cut down in a bloody; surge of sudden death, that takes everybody, no turning back, from what our world's becoming.
266) We speed cross the planet, through fibre optics, but still are overcome, by our foolish nonsense; We're mastering science, but just become more Godless, cause we think we rule the World, and don't know who God is; Every single day creates, more and more problems, and we don't even care, to try to solve them; We ignore the real issues, and just keep wanting, more for ourselves, not hearing Christ calling.
267) More people are alive to day, than buried throughout history, the cost of our consumption, is causing immense misery; We forsake moderation, for excess and luxury, while our people starve to death, cause there's nothing left to eat; China rules the world, with the strongest of economies, we buy our goods from them, because the price is very cheap; They take the wealth we give them, put it into their military, we fuel the iron Juggernaut, that destroys us all in World War Three.
268) China's rise is as evil, as of that of the Third Reich, they enslave their own people, to stand against Christ; They mobilize their nation, towards a breaking point, when they will try seize the world, and everything will be destroyed; We can't avoid the carnage, without a sudden change, let God rules your conscience, and show you the right way; The devil rules the Chinese, with tyrannical totality, they're brutal like the Nazis, and our powerful enemies.
269) The thoughts of a man, are vain and foolish, full of self-pride, disdain and hubris; The ignorant bliss' anything but lucid, it's dull and bland, just men are used to it; Caught on the brink, of a sudden collapse, we must open up our hearts, to truth and then ask; What profits a man, to get all he desires, if in the end he winds up, in the lake of fire.
270) We face our damnation, because of decisions, we make in our hearts, without any precision; The devil at work, makes it his mission, to prevent God from performing, an exorcism; We dwell in the darkness, and tho the light shines, we see not the glory, because we are blind; We've run out of time, eternity's fate, will be a living nightmare, forever you won't wake.
271) Lord take me, into the heart of the battle, I'll bare your yoke, I'll wear a saddle; Ride me into Hell, to face-off with the devil, I'm your slave forever, no longer a rebel; Till victory's settled, and the smoke finally clears, I'll be serving you Lord, for all of my years; You soothe my restless heart, quiet my fears, whisper ever softly hope, you are all I hear.
272) Imagine where your soul will be, when your gone from here, what will consume eternity, this is still unclear; Caught up in uncertainty, I wish that I could steer, away and race, into the night, and leave it at my rear; I'm longing to escape, but there's nowhere I can hide, from a universe combusting, as the galaxies collide; Onward I will stride, toward the finish line, stumbling I trip and fall, racing against time.
273) This epic global holocaust, is soon going to culminate, with every shattered spirit, served to hell, on a dinner plate; Satan feasts on souls, devours them without a trace, no where left to go, but the bowels of eternal flames; Hell freezes over, and the blaze subsides, only to be replace, with the frigid pain of ice; Frozen in a wasteland, you totally despise, facing the day and night, in the heart of your demise.
274) Mothers watch over, your children closely, as if they have greatness, within to be holy; Take care for your kin, for it is unknowing, what they may become, or where they are going; A child could easily, become a monster, grow up to do things, that make us shudder; It's life could be shipwrecked, drowned in the waters, God pours out in judgment, of wrath that slaughters.
275) The possibilities are endless, God speaks a sentence, and galaxies form, in stellar dimensions; Our spirit's conception, was spoken in words, epic perfection, of a creative surge; God's launched an election, to bring home the saints, but there's fewer and fewer, in these ladder days; The kingdom that triumphs, rises to take, the planet by storm, a final blitzkrieg.
276) Have you ever seen the glory, of the castles in the sky, in a vision in your dreams, waking up to wonder why?; Have you seen the face of God, like lightning as it strikes, awestruck with forever, enlightening your mind?; Have you ever wondered why, we were born into demise, living to survive, though we’re destined to die?; Amidst mortal calamity, reaching out to find, the essence of existence, we haven’t realized.
277) The day will come, when the body is broken, shattered on a cross, drenched with blood soaking; There will come a time, when the great unknown, is replaced with a knowing, cold and hard like stone; Through the abyss you roam, your inner light, finds it's way home, and new found life; No longer alone, in suffering and death, your one with the source, on the ultimate quest.
278) The way beyond, is to follow truth, reach out to God, in hot pursuit; of heaven, with out any excuse, for laying with the harlot, under God's roof; See we all face temptation, and here is the proof, even Jesus was tempted, but what did he do?; He quoted the scriptures, and he broke through, never held in question, for He was always meant to.
279) You find hope in the cross, but forget the cost, of your satisfaction, in a slaughtered Christ lost; on a crucifix, as a wrathful God, pours out destruction, spilling His blood; What Satan has done, is fooled the people, into having faith, in something purely evil; They should be fearful, in a butchered Christ, that in Hell they will perish, as the ultimate price.
280) Into battle I ride, headstrong like a bull, with my foes I collide, reaping their souls; I'm wielding the light, fates in my control, with the waters of life, I am made full; I reach out to snatch, the kingdom as it slips, into oblivion, on a one way trip; To an afterlife, of constant death, where all of mankind, will never rest.
281) The restless eternal, fall from grace, is upon us amidst, these ladder days; But we don't have to perish, for we can race, into the sunset, at a desperate pace; I send an s.o.s., to the foolish people, who sacrifice all, in pursuit of evil; They live for themselves, and ought to be fearful, of plummeting to Hell, in a terrible free-fall.
282) Understand in your heart, that we live on the threshold, of heaven and hell, in one last epic battle; Torn from this word, the day after tomorrow, it rips your eyes open, as you enter full throttle; Into eternity, where you will spend, forever in peace, or forever condemned; You will face a fate, you wrought by your hand, I hope its not too late, for God to mend.
283) Like light on the water, your reflection glows, in your sons and your daughters, the ones who know; you by your name, by the word you wrote, by the Christ who came, and the holy hope; in his coming again, in these ladder days, may your people be drown, in love laughter an praise; For your glory we stay, in your embrace, in the palm of your hand, and the depths of your grace.
284) The image of Christ, is defiled by Christendom, inquisitions, crusades, and other crimes, against the Son; They claim to serve God, but in truth they serve the one, that stands against the Kingdom, yet eludes everyone; Satan's greatest trick, is convincing God's children, that he poses no threat, as he goes on Killing; Masses fall victim, to the Devil’s treachery, unbeknown that he’s dragging, them 6 feet underneath.
285) The planet rotates, on an axis of evil, flooded with the waste, of 7 billion people; It's all erased, in a sudden free-fall, and the only thing that saves, is something peaceful; They think the blood will rescue, but neglect the very issues, that damn their souls to hell, because the world was misused; Every blessing abused, every resource squandered, and the greatest waste of all, was the Christ who was slaughtered.
286) There is a way, above and beyond, the death and decay, and dismay of the son; who came to the rescue, but was slaughtered as one, scape goat for all, crying "it is done"; We must choose the path, of rescuing him, from dying in sin, and falling again; His coming is now, embedded flesh, the holy ghost, comes to eradicate death.
287) Grace transforms, the worst of men, gives them new hearts, and births them again; The spirit makes new, all creatures who embrace it, and heaven is so close, they can almost taste it; Face it, in sin you will surely be damned, So choose following Christ, and take a stand; against the world, and against the hand, of Satan at work, in each and every man.
288) Many stand by the side, of the Devil's curse, because idle hands, do the Devil's work; Headed towards doom, because of an urge, to satisfy flesh, and quench sinful thirsts; We must put God first, and seek His will, turn to Him, and you'll be filled; with an abundance of life, instead of hell, you'll be one with the Christ, that the people killed.
289) Follow Christ, wherever he goes, throughout the journey's, ebb and flow; Be hard working, as you throw, yourself into, the great unknown; The path is hard, but the way is clear, open your heart, don't succumb to fear; Be overcome, and hold Him dear, throw your hands to the sky, and let Him steer.
290) All around is emptiness, nowhere left to turn, but towards the light of Christ, inside you as it burns; Forsaking yourself, hoping you can learn, from the folly of the ancestry, ashes in a urn; Thirsty for the fruits of life, hungry for the answers, seeking out the truth of Christ, the grand deception's shattered; The word of God is clear, everything else is chatter, reality's severe, and nothing else matters.
291) No hope in myself, Lord my hope is with you, you save the spirit, within this tissue; flesh and bone, into the great unknown, the prodigal son, is coming home; I've seen the pig pen, of what I've become, I squandered your blessing, my heart was numb; Never shunned, you embrace my soul, looking past what I've done, you make me whole.
292) The blossom of war, an orchid of malevolence, stabs in the flesh, like the thorns brutal dagger edge; Cascading shrapnel, the masses are torn to shreds, ripped up to pieces, and scattered from limb to limb; Death is at hand, and all souls are bound within, the last final steps, in a race to tomorrows end; Lost from the light, the blinded are following, the Satanic lies, of a false God and covenant.
293) Religion should never, be forced upon anyone, the Holy Spirit draws, the chosen to the Son; Your chosen by the one, who sacrificed all, on a crucifix, beaten bloody and raw; Torn and clawed, by a crown of thorns, the fools claim that's, why he was born; To needlessly die, at the hands of a Lord, who would destroy His own Self, in unholy accord.
294) The many are called, but the chosen are few, and the One that we serve, is the God of breakthroughs; See where God takes you, beyond the parted red sea, into the promised land, once enslaved now free; Open the door to Him, let Him take a seat, on the throne of your heart, as the Prince of Peace; From West to East, the tribulations arise, as the World is consumed, in the coming of Christ.
295) When facing temptation, what will you choose?, Will you cave and give in, with a feeble excuse?; Or will you escape it, walking in truth?, Before you indulge and take of the fruit; consider the costs, and what you could loose, close the door to your heart, through which Satan intrudes; Be a good steward, and know what is due, to the who owns everything, given to you.
296) All who live serving Christ, in God's eyes are equal, but even the Pharisees, claim to be God's people; Immense evil, poured through their hearts, as they hung Jesus on a tree, all alone in the dark; The true people of God, respect civil rights, but in this catastrophe, even the Christ dies; Denied what was due, he shines heavens light, at all costs, even if it means being crucified.
297) Until that day comes, we fight on, no hope in ourselves, our God is strong; We're nearing the end, it won't be long, before He takes us by the hand, and we are gone; The rapture is coming, this is certain, eternity dawns, in the heart of worship; Only our Father, in heaven is worth it, the stumbling saint, strives to be of service.
298) No one is perfect, other than the Holy Father, we glimpse His perfection, like the surface of the water; It's endlessly deep, but most don't bother, to get their feet wet, in the floods that cover; All the span of Earth, is held in His embrace, none can cleanse this curse, other than the one that saves; All we can do, is seek the Father's face, until we see His glory, in the Christ raised.
299) The tragedy enveloping, our global crisis, has taken a new face, and it's name is ISIS; The terror in this blaze, that the devil ignited, devastates the innocent, desecrate the righteous; In a race against time, in a uphill climb, we must reach the top, if we'll ever survive; Gotta get to higher ground, sheltered in the skies, from a tsunami of fallout, created by mankind.
300) The Islamic State, of Diablos ascension will one day see God, but won't see Heaven; In utter judgment, they will surely perish, for opposing God, as filthy terrorists; They murder their brothers, and love not their neighbour, they indulge in the harlot, and even rape her; They will be left in darkness, after the rapture, and suffer in torment, forever after.
301) The Mysteries unfolding, before our gaze, are the enigmas, of a Prophetic ladder days; Miraculous encounters, with the Father's Grace, shifting the equilibrium, with sudden change; Now come what may, hold fast and know, they can desecrate the flesh, but can't kill the soul; Stand strong in the faith, and don't let go, hold to His way, and fight the battle.
302) I gaze at the stars, imagining the light years, between the them and us, though we all cry tears; all return to dust, when the sum of our fears, violently combusts, as the knives pierce; Under the covers, our blood is red, and famished, we hunger until fed; We all will suffer in the end, it's a matter of where you go, after your dead.
303) The blessings God fought, for eons to give us, are wasting away, in our moments of weakness; When we sin against Christ, and place all of our trust, in the things of this world, that returns soon to the dust; We flounder around, in dusk and darkness, few be the workers, in the plentiful harvest; The hearts of the idle, are cold with hardness, numb and bleak, the people are heartless.
304) In this moment we know, we have nowhere to go, holding the hand, of the reaper of souls; Through the valley of death, lined with grave stones, with no second chance, it's a cold case closed; We must take hold, of the destiny, that allows fallen spirit's, to rest in peace; Passion bleeds, on a cross, crucified was, the son of God.
305) Greatness is only, achieved through surrender, to a glorious God, and celestial mentor; who guides every lamb, and protects as defender, of the meek and the weak, and those who are meant for; the epic upheaval, of the Salvation army, like a runaway freight train, that stops at nothing; to see the enemy, before us is crumbling, doing everything to show the world, that Christ is the one king.
306) He stands at the right hand, of the Father in Heaven, God promised a King, giving birth to peasant; He was sent to the job, and get it done right, this isn't a joke, we talking about Christ; Its infinitely important, so do not forget, to celebrate His life, and mourn His death; Our chance passes by, so reach out your hand, and grab hold of the life, that God has destined.
307) Its a shock of fear and awe, in the hearts of every man, who broke God's every law, with no intention to repent; The conviction of the judgment, will break every one of them, and they will either chose the Christ, or an the path of sudden death; There's no such thing as penance, when your fallen into hades, it's an eternal sentence, forever you are fading; into outer darkness, forever your awaiting, for a hope in hell, but all hope's been forsaken.
308) The world crumbles at the seems, divided into factions, of men pursuing selfish dreams, full of sin and blackened; People are dying needlessly, destroyed on every-side, impacting both the families, two star crossed lovers take their lives; Terror will subdue the World, in utter tragedy, unless the planet turns to God, and finds its liberty; from the curse of sin and death, that plagued the centuries, and millennial ages, without the gift of peace.
309) The Jews were cursed with exile, and slavery in exodus, their suffering challenged their faith, and made them even second guess; The love of their creator, and the truth within his promises, they prayed for their deliverance, under the hand of providence; Moses came to set them free, but free they did not stay, for many times the enemy, came to take away; What God had intended, for the people of the book, a destiny of liberation, that they never took.
310) A foothold in the wilderness, is all that remains, of the greatness of a promised land, of a distant age; A cursed land that flows with blood, misery and pain, a place of great catastrophe, that comes another day; The land of Armageddon, will be the site of sorrows, destined upon a world, that ends after tomorrow; A land of milk and honey?, More like a land of snakes and stones, a place of epic tragedy, a place the Jewish race calls home.
311) Close your eyes in prayer, and witness the times, are passing us by, as we're falling behind; into the past, our lost humankind, clings to the beliefs, of the lame and the blind; The current is flowing, jump into the fray, turn to Lord, and be sheltered by grace; Spared in the judgment, eternally saved, praising the Father, for all of your days.
312) The planet is ruled, by an empire of sin, hearts that are cool, with no flame within; People don't even, watch over their kin, the end is upon us, and few will repent; Their passion's for money, and power and things, not for the Kingdom, the Lamb of God brings; Cataclysms consume, vipers they sting, but none will prevail, against Heaven's king.
313) We can rise up, take the world over, we can light up, melt the cold shoulder; God's arms are open, embracing His soldiers, taking our planet by storm, with the new world order; A kingdom is born, from a tiny mustard seed, with the power to move mountains, and part the red sea; The casualties are mounting, but we will not flee, for he will be the Champion, of eternity.
314) the ages of a distant past, are lost within my memories, there remains a half full glass, from a wasted century; Millenniums have come and gone, and now all that is left for me, is ashes and inferno, an immensely epic tragedy; We waste away in moments, when we forsake hope and logic, the final hour's upon us, but the watch is in the pocket; We near the strike of midnight, when when we grab the gun and cock it, put it to our temple, pull the trigger pop it.
315) Your halfhearted confession, will one day be proven false, cause you strive not to perfection, and your heart it has no pulse; Christ is not your passion, you treat Him like He's salt, you sprinkle on your feast of lust, ignoring your at fault; You dine at Satan's table, subdued by all the riches, the fairness of the harlots, who will scratch you where it itches; The prostitutes will lay with you, but you'll wake up with stitches, missing one of your kidneys, double crossed by the mistress.
316) God will provide, He will always come through, His Son is the light, His words are true; Don't be afraid, to make your next move, don't be disgraced, by what you didn't do; Let the Lord take you, into the realm, of greatness in Christ, surely to overwhelm; minuscule minds, that can't comprehend, the Glory of God, manifest in the Lamb.
317) The words of our world, are a woeful discourse, full of lies and deception, the devil has forced; into the hearts, spread by the sword, another holocaust, is on the score board; It all counts against us, in the end times, Diablo breaks us, within our minds; Leads us astray, we are wandering blind, into desolate moments, as the the past falls behind.
318) The voice of deceit, cries out from the shadows, black whorish lies, in a spiritual battle; between Good and evil, God and the devil, we saddle and ride, in to combat unsettled; Our spirits are burdened, by the stresses of warfare, fighting the horde, of peoples who don't care; about God and Christ, and the universe out there, no hope for salvation's, eternal well fare.
319) Like a thorn in the flesh, temptation explodes, into your heart, destroying the soul; Besetting sin, is what has evolved, from the choice to ignore, Christ as he calls; The dream of the lost, is for riches and wealth, but what is prosperity, in decent to hell; You should despise, what you don't offer God, give Him all you have, before it is gone.
320) Young hearts and minds, are quick led astray, by what's taught from blind, amidst devil's play; True Christians let Christ, lead them in His way, a narrow path few find, and walk in it straight; The trial's are great, temptations are many, hook and bait, capture the plenty; but those who endure, though the burden is heavy, will be rewarded forever, in God's sanctuary.
321) Some live by the book, neglecting to look, as the World falls in ruin, and the planet is shook; Wars, disease and disaster cooks, in the Devil’s cauldron, a feast for crooks; The taste is rancid, the flavour vile, and as you drink it down, the Devil smiles; For he finds joy, in poisoning minds, with disgusting deception, that enters inside.
322) Sense is slain, by the outer darkness, the bent of blame, is pinned on the Godless; The infidels, who scorched the harvest, trying to see who's missiles, reach the farthest; Nuclear warheads, launch detonating, the doomsday bullet, that for long has been waiting; to plunge itself, deep into your chest, sacrificing, all that's left.
323) Artillery shells, bombard and pummel, the nations and people, to pieces and ruble; There is a great trouble, a great tribulation, anything but subtle, anything but patient; The aftermath is eternal sorrows, in the day that comes, soon after tomorrow; Cause the people on Earth, neglected to follow, the word of the prophet, they refused to swallow.
324) The times that we're facing, are grave and distraught, for generations our family, divided has fought; a great many battles, broken apart, by distress and unrest, that was born in the heart; Truly I say, our family shares one, eternal fate, that it cannot outrun; Heaven or Hell, will surely become, the realm of our dwelling, and won't be undone.
325) The heart of the Christ, is desperate and tender, for the sake of the lost, He teaches as mentor; He shows you the way, and the life you were meant for, so choose to be humbled, and fully repent or; you will miss out, on the hope of salvation, that was meant to be yours, far before your creation; Be wisely cunning, persistent and patient, in following Christ, fully awakened.
326) Like Houdini I slip, from this flesh and bone, unshackle my spirit, in Christ I roam; far and wide, till i come home, to the father's light, where I am owned; The master holds me, in His grace, I'm after only, to see His face; and the son of God, in His embrace, will lift me beyond, time and space.
327) Taste the bounty, of the fruit, God pours out, in His words of Truth; I have no doubt, that God will come through, for His faithful saints, who live to prove; that the love of Christ, trumps everything, on a cross He gave, what he came to bring; The Christ is the only, rightful king, and all those with power, rule over nothing.
328) Oppression will crush, the faithful of God, for only a season, of spilling of blood; For after the Judgment, we will rise above, the suffering on Earth's, soil and mud; 6 feet under, we never rest, without the Lord, in every breath; We proclaim a Christ, who rose from death, as the power of sin, had met its match.
329) Depend on God, for you satisfaction, do not lust after sin, its a fatal attraction; In the heart of every sinner, the devil is laughing, in a vengeful assault, desperately attacking; The Kingdom of God, is yours for the asking, seek first the Lord, and you will not be lacking; the things you deserve, the father is backing, the faithful and righteous, the one's he's attracting.
330) God cries out to the saints, to answer the call, of an epic upheaval, of justice and law; We take on our shoulders, the yoke of the King, and labor in faith, for the hope that he brings; Angles will sing, the glory of Him, who humbled himself, to overcome sin; To a cross he was pinned, and we haven't forgotten, that humanity slaughtered, God's only begotten.
331) Left in the rain, the Sun is consumed, by a torrential downpour, of darkness and doom; The whole world lies, in the clutches of Satan, and we have no room, to ever escape him; The bounty is taken, by that terrible pirate, robbing God's children, of victory and triumph; over the power, of Sin at its root, the only way out, is pursuing the truth.
332) I turn to you Lord, because you complete me, I bow my self humbly, and serve your completely; Thank you for Christ, inside my heart beating, I love you my God, and hear what you're speaking; You guide my way forward, through the battle fields, amidst the artillery, your words are what's real; No faith in the flesh, ashes and steel, but only for you, is this love that i feel.
333) My heart skips a beat, when the Lord of Lord speaks, the King of all Kings, and God of all peace; Sin won't prevail, in those who seek, the Kingdom of heaven, humbled and weak; God brings down the proud, and raises the meek. He protects His people, and slaughters the beast; We sit at His right hand, enjoying a feast, at the table of God, we all have a seat.
334) Diving in to a black hole, beyond time and space, we hold to the narrow, path as we race; into the sunset, the way has been traced, in the word of the Father, that time cant erase; One day you will face, the creator of life, and you will be judged, as a hater of Christ; If you aren't with Him, your an adjacent rise, against the grain of the Kingdom, in a woeful compromise.
335) I rise beyond the skies, into the cosmos, a stellar shooting star, thrusting full throttle; into oblivion, a message in a bottle, is all that I have, to overcome this trouble; The problem's immense, and my human sense, makes me terribly afraid, that God cannot mend; This horrible fate, of desolate rage, Hell forever, were the last words on the page.
336) Do not resist God, when He's trying to guide you, out of the darkness, where hope cannot find you; The shadows envelope, the Devil he blinds you, from seeing God's face, standing right behind you; Turn one eighty degrees, and face Him, the glorious Lord, of all of creation; exalts the spirit, you could fully take in, and live in the dreams, that are yours for the making.
337) Fate is obscure, as we wait for the cure, to this terrible disease, that leaves us impure; The brethren are sure, that they need not fear, but the truth is rejected, like they need not hear; It shatters the mindset, and stirs up the heart, with light that shines brightly, against all that's dark; Shattered in shards, it tares men apart, and rebirths a Phoenix, from a lonely spark.
338) The path may be hard, but the journey will save, as you rise and embark, beyond time and space; A salvation of works, not ignorant faith, a salvation assured, and its yours to take; Make no mistake, beliefs they do matter, but the coming of Christ, will leave your heart shattered; You will come awake, and tho you feel scattered, you will weave the truth tapestry, of God's divine pattern.
339) Coming to Christ, will bring you beyond, any of your mistakes, or wrongs you have done; but never decide, to put grace to the test, for the wager of sin, is an eternal death; Just save your breath, and do not confess, Christ as your lord, if He's not in your chest; For they are just words, that hold zero merit, repeating a prayer, like a mimicking parrot.
340) God's people rejoice, in the blood of the Lamb, but for Christ they lift, not even a hand; They're sated in heart, with no passion to stand, up for the Lord, incarnate as a man; They poison the land, like anyone else, but they don't believe, that they're going to hell; but the truth is they're damned, utterly cause they sell, out for the things, that they take for themselves.
341) Believe for abundance, so that you can provide, for those less fortunate, among humankind; So many have less, than a dollar a day, I pray to the Lord, that there will be change; A rich man has, less hope than a camel, to fit through the eye of a needle, this battle; cannot be won, without taking a handle, on the sin in your life, that leaves your soul canceled.
342) The proof there's a God, is inside of you, an awareness of being, which you know is true; The Titans they clash, in the World around you, and there's chaos and order, in the galaxies they move; Look at your senses, and understand fully, your conscious awareness, should fixate on whats holy; God gave you hope, but you throw it away, by not opening your heart, to the judgment day.
343) Be conscious of God, and rejoice in the wonder, of truth that calls out, like the clap of the thunder; Pursue what is Holy, and desperately hunger, for the things of the Kingdom, as the planet falls under; The journey you venture, will change who you are, the purpose your meant for, is sure in your heart; You know deep inside, that your meant for more, than this planet of sinful, infidels and whores.
344) I remember a time, when life was simple, a care free youth, who worried about pimples; It all fell out beneath me, like a colossal sinkhole, and as I grew up, I grew into a cripple; My struggle with the enemy, is utterly critical, and they label God's prophet, a guilty criminal; The omen bombard, in the mindset subliminal, warfare that, envelops my mind is pivotal.
345) We drink to Christ, and feast on His body, He lost His life, and yes it was bloody; but they know not the truth, about what had happened, as a victorious devil, stands back laughing; at a world of fools, who still are asking, for hope from the death, of Christ's passionate passing; on a cross with nails, driven through his flesh, His final breath squelched, by a spear in His chest.
346) I defy you Satan, and all of creation, that dwells in your grasp, and everything you've taken; I will take back, cause it's rightfully mine, and you will be destroyed, I will break your spine; The devil's damnation, will be the final, wave of destruction, colossal and tidal; God will triumph, along with the bridal, body of Christ, the signs are vital.
347) The World is not your friend, don't make yourself home, in a terrible dimension, in which mortals roam; Christ was crucified, on a stake he moaned, His final breath, a beautiful poem; The psalms of God's servant, will stand the test, of time when all, have met there death; The life in the word, will truly live on, and light up the skies, like the morning's dawn.
348) In the final days, what power will triumph, the wrath of force, or the grace of God's love; Time will tell, who will rule forever, over a broken universe, thats been utterly severed; from the things of God, beyond and above, the realm of mortals, born of blood; Nothing will stop, the end will come, and none will stand, we will fall as one.
349) We lay down our heads, on our pillows and pray, that our daily bread, won't be taken away; We've wandered astray, into utter madness, and give the Father praise, for the Christ and His passion; The death on the cross, could mean hell everlasting, but none beg for the life, that is their's for the asking; It's a fatal attraction, this world's religions, because they are masking, the devil's precision.
350) Everlasting death, will consume, the people who war, under the crescent moon; The terrorists will be, scorched by the noon, of the suns faithful rise, like a smoke plume; Hope soon, that Christ will take the world over, and shatter the hopes, of these Islamic soldiers; who deserve to die, for forsaking peace, and shattering all order, in the middle east.
351) I'm taking a stand, against the waking apocalypse, facing a threat, of a great chain of consequence; killing us all, in the fires of a sudden death, our kinds doomed to fall, reigning hell in the bitter end; Churning in ruin, as a shadows laid cross the land, dusk fills the sky, the sun has forever set; Leaving us lost, in the depths of oblivion, bleak and abandoned, forever is desolate.
352) Gnashing our teeth, trying to tear our way out the flesh, burning in hell fire, with a pain we could never quench; Filled with desperation, agony yet emptiness, lost for eternity, counting every second pass; Drained of all energy, filled with brutal restlessness, pulsing with a thousand screams, choking you can't catch your breath; Desperate for an end, fate is filled with endlessness, suffering condemned, in the burden of the aftermath.
353) Amidst the wrath of Armageddon, the warriors unite, under the reign of the Saviour, one body of Christ; The brave and the faithful, lay down their lives, for the good of the kingdom, ready to die; On the brink of extinction, we fight to survive, in this spiritual warfare, as the powers collide; Destruction creeps closer, as the seconds pass by, in the middle of nowhere, we race against time.
354) Exalted we rise, to the challenge we face, anointed by God, with a glorious grace; to rise up beyond, the evils at bay, untouched by disaster, because we obeyed; the will of the master, and never went stray, into the wager of sin, and risked devils play; With a gun to your head, its death that you wage, like in Russian roulette, and in death you will pay.
355) This worlds gonna end, if we don't change the forecast, save mother Earth, from these savaging vultures; Indulging their lusts, like crack feinding hookers, enslaved to their greed, devoured by blood thirst; Falling to hell, numb without concern, stagnant and stale, disgusting beyond words; The cries of the angels, unite in one concert, up-roaring disgrace, but the planet has not heard.
356) barren and lifeless, like a sun stricken dessert, we slaughtered the earth, and will all pay forever; We'll all feel the painful, wrath of the terror, birthed from the womb, of this audacious era; We all will together, bare the burden of truth, that we dealt with the devil, in turn sealed our doom; Forfeit the planet, without even a clue, of the grave consequences, that we self induced.
357) Take a leap of faith, and let go of your bondage, embrace who your God is, and know, within your heart and your soul; That we're lost as we fall, from the grace of the heavens, with one way beyond, one right of passage; Seek the face of God, until you stand in his presence, rejoicing in the warmth, in the grace of countless blessings; Flooding like a storm, pouring down upon the masses, unleashing from the floodgates, to conquer the%